R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Okay i've beaten the e-4 and now i'm just roaming around the unova region thinking of what to do but here is my team now:

- Serperior Lv. 61
- Excadrill Lv. 57
- Liepard Lv. 53
- Galvantula Lv. 51

i might use a super rod to get a water type from the older gen games but which one and where?

still need suggestions for a fire and water type one of which having the ability to fly.

(i'm not gonna use legendary pokes)

is there anywhere to get scyther too? aha!

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
yeah i was thinking of that but i thought many pokemon in the league will know the move earthquake but it is a cool pokemon and a good suggestion it just looks powerful but weak defensively

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
R4Liam said:
yeah i was thinking of that but i thought many pokemon in the league will know the move earthquake but it is a cool pokemon and a good suggestion it just looks powerful but weak defensively

Ya, its got a quite high special attack, but indeed, defense is somewhat low. It, however, will do very good against the E-4, as it uses bug type moves, and dark and psychic pokemons cant take that (super effective)

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
and i am a fan of bug pokemon as scyther is my favourite pokemon ever. and i can always predict a pokemon that may know ground based moves... okay i have another pokemon on my elite team!

thank you, you have contributed to my thrashing of the game!

any more suggestions for water fire types guys?

i caught joltik! with a net ball, its gonna look sik when the galvantula comes out of a net ball!

Toasty

Queen
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Drop Liepard, he sucks.

Get a Lillipup or any of his evolutions, I found him to be my #1 threat to the Elite Four. If you have a Heart Scale you can teach him Ice Fang and he learns Crunch naturally. With those two moves you don't really need much else, but I also taught him Revenge. See if you can find someone to trade you Samurott, he's a lethal beast too with Blizzard/Surf/Mega Horn/filter.

You're making a great choice with Joltik by the way, Galvantula is a great Pokemon.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I knew someone would say about liepard but i have put too much training into the amount of times it has fainted and me going back to heal it ahhh i dont want to just abandon it now. I dont want to use lillipup because its too easy and cliche and obvious to use. no offence im sure it kicks ass but i want to make it quite hard to win.

samurott is ugly as sin too. if it was standing up it would be so cool but you know. I dont want to trade either.

im training joltik in victory road atm its level 25
frown.gif

have you seen scolipede!? now that is an awesome pokemon! but wont do well in the e-4 and doesn't fit in my team ;(

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
R4Liam said:
I knew someone would say about liepard but i have put too much training into the amount of times it has fainted and me going back to heal it ahhh i dont want to just abandon it now. I dont want to use lillipup because its too easy and cliche and obvious to use. no offence im sure it kicks ass but i want to make it quite hard to win.

samurott is ugly as sin too. if it was standing up it would be so cool but you know. I dont want to trade either.

im training joltik in victory road atm its level 25
frown.gif

have you seen scolipede!? now that is an awesome pokemon! but wont do well in the e-4 and doesn't fit in my team ;(
capture a litwick and use it in the team, its strong as it has high sp attack when fully evolved and a unique typing.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
litwik? no offense but have you seen that pokemon?! lmao but the stats are quite good actually.

btw i now have a level 45 galvantula after training in victory road (with help from lucky egg)
wink.gif
i love this pokemon its awesome agility followed by electro ball is an amazing combo!

no one is helping me with a good water pokemon that can learn ice cause surely there will be dragon type pokes in e4?

thanks guys

btw liepard is good im glad i didnt chuck it. i just blazed through two e4 members the dark one and the psychic one with liepard only.

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
well i completed the game with three pokemon... pokemon black is too easy... i didnt even need galvantula i didnt use it. im very disapointed with how short the game was ... oh well im looking foreward to the next pokemon game the r/s/e remakes!

Rumsie

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you should go for Larvesta, once its evolves at lvl 59 its freaking strong believe me
its a bug/fire pokemon who can also use fly btw

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4Liam said:
litwik? no offense but have you seen that pokemon?! lmao but the stats are quite good actually.

btw i now have a level 45 galvantula after training in victory road (with help from lucky egg)
wink.gif
i love this pokemon its awesome agility followed by electro ball is an amazing combo!

no one is helping me with a good water pokemon that can learn ice cause surely there will be dragon type pokes in e4?

thanks guys

btw liepard is good im glad i didnt chuck it. i just blazed through two e4 members the dark one and the psychic one with liepard only.
if you got one with compound eyes you could teach it thunder (tm25) and it would have 100% accuracy, i would think that's better than agility+electro ball (electro ball has the same pp as thunder)

R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Sorry for bumping the thread, i didn't want to make a new one seeing as it seems related to my earlier question:

Are there ANY Fire Pokemon in White version (not Black i started again) that look good and are good, are not legendaries and i can catch?

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
R4Liam said:
Sorry for bumping the thread, i didn't want to make a new one seeing as it seems related to my earlier question:

Are there ANY Fire Pokemon in White version (not Black i started again) that look good and are good, are not legendaries and i can catch?

Ponyta/Rapidash. Use the Dream World to get it.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
R4Liam said:

Darmanitan?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Speaking of PLaystation. I see Evilnat put out a beta for PS3 CFW 4.91.2 on the 22nd.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't really see the point in updating it tbh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't really see the point in updating it tbh