Pokemon Black/White Announced!

annoj6s

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why do you americans always think and relate to race when any mention of black and white comes, screw you americans

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
annoj6s said:
why do you americans always think and relate to race when any mention of black and white comes, screw you americans
Racist much? Get back on topic.

I hope they release starters info soon D:

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@annoj6s

What you said is discrimination too. Ironic and hypocritical aren't we today? You're sorely mistaken if you think only Americans hate other races.
rolleyes.gif

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought it was a joke until I saw this.

Also..
DeMoN said:
Rock Raiyu said:
.Darky said:
I also think these titles will have different names for their english localization. :|
They probably will. Like I said in the other thread, Mega Man Battle Network 3 was originally White & Black but they changed it to Blue & White for the rest of the world.
Yeah, but for Pokemon there already was a Blue version. So it might be Light and Dark, but that raises the question: Will there be new Light type Pokemon?
That and our blue was Japan's green. It most likely will be Light and Dark, but would be neat if they kept it White/Black, minus the immaturity and random racism.

Here's to hoping for more decent pokemon and less pokemon that you'd only want to catch because you have yet to catch one rather than a pokemon that you'd catch because you'd want one.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
annoj6s said:

Didn't I just say I wasn't American but African (not even African American, JUST AFRICAN)

I leave in the States. that's all

Edit: Major proof I wasn't born in the US on the sentence up there -_-

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Mesiskope said:
click the pokeball button on the right im pretty sure the pokemon i saw are the starters.

Um, yeah, whatever Mr. One Post. :/

Well, I guess it's time to speculate again. (Btw, the pokedex thing that someone posted awhile back is definitely fanmade, the style of the Pokemon are completely different from the real ones, as you can already see in the picture with Eevee and Jynx and the rest.)

Since we're back to color, don't tell me Kanto's involved in this again? I could see this game involving it again, but this time Kanto extends to the north or the south instead of the west?

And what about the theme? We've already had all the way to time and space. I'm guessing this time the themes are going to be about color... again. Maybe the evil team wants to drain the world of it's color to make a huge colorful candy mountain at the end of the world or something.

And the Evil Team... Team Gray? Or Team Dark and Light, where Light > Dark as per usual, dark being the evil team and light being the justice bringers or something.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
Damn, this thread is about POKEMON and not discrimination. Shut up and be On-Topic.
in spanish: completamente de acuerdo con usted señor
in english: shut-up you people!!! pokemon rules!!! nobody cares about your color skin and your discrimination teories!!!

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
grass type look the coolest out the the 3 starters

most of the list is just adding random evolutions and pre evolutions though...

heavyknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blah too lazy to repost..
unsure.gif

annoj6s said:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2742104

http://i.imgur.com/4Bjts.png

It looks very realistic, but it just may be some fanart

Just looked at the fanart..aside the slightly/fairly tacky names, it looks good.
Though the variety and elements seem a bit..lacking.
Tarexite (probably my favorite out of the sheet) looks like something out of bomberman, Kecid looks like something out of a random gba game xD.

Ontopic - April 15th's not so far away..and as a Pokemon fan..I can and can't wait..mostly because it'll probably be a generic pokemon thing
closedeyes.gif
But the new Pokemon interest me..
Curious on what the new 'changes' that were stated by...I forgot...the people behind white and black(?)...will be.

And yay speculation.

QUOTE(FlameTakuya @ Apr 8 2010, 11:13 PM) Well, I guess it's time to speculate again. (Btw, the pokedex thing that someone posted awhile back is definitely fanmade, the style of the Pokemon are completely different from the real ones, as you can already see in the picture with Eevee and Jynx and the rest.)

Since we're back to color, don't tell me Kanto's involved in this again? I could see this game involving it again, but this time Kanto extends to the north or the south instead of the west?

And what about the theme? We've already had all the way to time and space. I'm guessing this time the themes are going to be about color... again. Maybe the evil team wants to drain the world of it's color to make a huge colorful candy mountain at the end of the world or something.

And the Evil Team... Team Gray? Or Team Dark and Light, where Light > Dark as per usual, dark being the evil team and light being the justice bringers or something.

Hm..maybe instead of Kanto, it'll involve Hoenn, and maybe pull an HG/SS but replacing Johto with something new and Kanto becomes Hoenn. Maybe this would contain a backstory to other regions, or rather..have more of a story than the other games.

Hopefully, if they do choose to have a team involvement, they're running low on things, ruling the world, destroying the world, not to mention the trainer is always the one 'saving' the world. Also hoping to encounter some 'cameos' like how Red can be fought in (H)G/(S)S.

That and..they better not make a 3rd version...and if they do..what would it be called? Monochrome?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrfatso said:
so, who says, pokemon yellow will have a remake next?
Not really seeing that so far they have only remade the original entries and not the rip off combination game. Next would be Ruby and Sapphire, though I'd prefer it if Nintendo stopped doing remakes for such recent games and just did Virtual Console releases instead...not like I'd actually ever want them.

The theme tune should be this, I'm expecting this to be posted when people do their "which version should I get" threads:

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
Grey of course.

Ah, but if this whole thing is about coffee... then Cream? (Hey for all you know the evil team might be trying to monopolize all the coffee in the world or some crap like that XDD)

I like the Hoenn thing. Saves time creating a whole new Ruby/Sapphire remake since it's pretty much updated to Diamond/Pearl standard already. (Albeit DPPt has a little more stuff than RSE, it still doesn't really warrant a remake of them)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Toxic pills are best
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, He fucked around and found out.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol Veho
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O OMG. A Very EXPENSIVE way to find out :ohnoes:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    He was trying to whip shitties but instead he wiped out and ate shit.
    +1
    He was better off Whipping his own :shit:. :unsure::unsure::unsure: But then again.. Maybe not. Eeewww
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whip it real good
    Nah. Cool Whip is better :D
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cool wHip
    Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Especially on Chocolate Ice Cream :D:wub::D