• Start date
  • Views 1,164,798
  • Replies 7,081
  • Likes 5

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I have asked several people around in a IRC.

They say it should have worked with this:

Natively Working (Replaces ORIGINAL Firmware) :
DSTTi Gold - www.ndstti.cn -> Just copy files (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
DSTT-Advance - www.dstt-adv.com -> Just copy files (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4Top Revolution - www.r4top.com -> Just copy files (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4iTT - www.r4itt.net -> Rename TTMenu.dat to r4.dat (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4/i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.r4i-sdhc.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4i.dat (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i V1.45 Revolution - www.ndsiLL.net -> Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i Upgrade Revolution - www.R4i-Gold.cc -> Rename 1 copy of TTMenu.dat to R4i.3ds (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - r4i-sdhc.com.tw -> Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i Gold Upgrade Revolution v1.4.1 - www.r4igold.cn - > Rename TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i Gold Upgrade Revolution v1.14b - www.r4igold.cn - > Rename 1 copy of TTMenu.dat to R4i.dat (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - r4i-dshc.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4i.TP (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i King LL - www.r4-king.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4KING (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i DSi XL - www.r4i-ndsill.com -> Rename 2 copies of TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL and R4i.TP (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4V-R4i v2.2 and v2.5 - www.r4-v.com -> Rename 2 copies of TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL and R4i.TP (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4 Deluxe v1.20 - www.r4deluxe.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to _DS_MENU.DAT and then DLDI patch _DS_MENU.DAT (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4IIISDHC v3.07 - www.r4iiisdhc.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to R4.dat (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4i-SDHC 1.41 and v1.42 - www.r4ll-net.com -> Just copyfolder (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4SDHC v1.34 - www.r4sdhc.com -> Just copy files (Use R4SDHC folder)
M3Real/M3Simply/M3iZero - www.m3adapter.com -> Just copy files (Use M3Real_M3iZero folder)

Working as Dual Boot (Keep your ORIGINAL Firmware) :
TTi Upgrade Revolution - www.nds-tti.com -> Rename TTMenu.dat to YSMenu.nds (Use DSTT_DSTTi folder)
R4/i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.r4i-sdhc.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
Supercard DSONE - eng.supercard.sc (Use DSONE_DSONEi folder)
Supercard DSONEi - eng.supercard.sc (Use DSONE_DSONEi folder)
R4Top Revolution - www.r4top.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.r4i-sdhc.com.tw (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - www.R4i-dshc.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4DSiXL3D - www.r4dsixl3d.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i Advance v2.0 - www.r4i-advance.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4-IIIi v4.03 and v4.04 - www.r4dsl.net (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Revolution v2.07 - www.r4sdhc.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i SDHC Revolution - www.r4i.cn (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4v-r4i using v1.46 (red PCB, 1.4 'new' sticker) (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4v-r4i using v1.41 (red PCB, 1.4 with sticker) (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4 Pocket - www.r4ipocket.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i Pocket - www.r4ipocket.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i-Gold - www.r4i-gold.eu (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i-Gold - www.r4i-gold.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4i-Gold 3DS - www.r4i-gold.cc (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4iSDHC Revolution - www.r4ita.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4xDS - www.r4xds.com (Use R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC folder)
R4-III Upgrade Revolution - www.r4iiinew.com (Use R4_Clone folder)
R4i-SDHC Revolution - www.r4-pro.com (Use R4_Clone folder)
R4-III Revolution Upgrade - www.r4dsl.net (Use R4_Clone folder)
N5/i - www.dsn5.com (Use R4_Clone folder)
R4iNDSiXL - http://r4indsill.com (Use R4_Clone folder)

If that doesnt work then you have a bad clone of a clone.

UltimateSephirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well, great. YSMenu (or TTMenu? The folder has files with that name too, I'm confused) seems to do some dark file system magic with its saves. I had for a while a separate save file for both stock menu and that menu with the exactly same filename but with a different case extension, which does not work very well in Windows. Trying to transfer the save file to YSMenu probably caused me to lose my save instead... will take some time before I can say for sure if it makes any difference for me.
Following this: booting from YSMenu, the summary screen patch is not working (unlike from the stock loader). And yes, the old save file is poof. Meh.

carlitos92jose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a fix for cgear? btw the game is working perfectly on r4i gold with wood r4 1.49 (r4ids.cn) the only thing is the cgear tha froze when trying to turn it on.

Could it be the case that wood doesn't support wireless ? I think not because else it would have been cropped up years ago =/ Just a minor thought.
I dont know what are you trying to say. I play pokemon black1 with cgear on and work perfectly with wood r4. I even put pokemon to sleep in the pokemon dream world (http://en.pokemon-gl.com/)

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
I would agree... Numerous of people who has a R4i for 3DS has posted that theirs is working.

Sorry to say guys but this is the end of the line.
All I can suggest is buying a better Flashcard. (R4 + clones are overrated and expensive)

If your on really tight budget buy a Acekard 2i. If you got money to spend definitively get a SCDS2.

The advantage of them is that they almost always work when a new rom is released and doesnt need any patched at all 99.99% of the time.
Only with games like these they might need some patched for improved stability
The no-exp gain was for example not present in my SCDS2. I could gain exp. as normal.

@Above: what I meant to say is that C-Gear runs differently in Black 2. And to be honest it wouldn't surprise me at all as the RNG related to C-Gear got cracked.

Kris103

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a fix for cgear? btw the game is working perfectly on r4i gold with wood r4 1.49 (r4ids.cn) the only thing is the cgear tha froze when trying to turn it on.

Could it be the case that wood doesn't support wireless ? I think not because else it would have been cropped up years ago =/ Just a minor thought.
As you suspect, Wood does indeed support wireless. This CGear problem seems to be an issue with 1.49 on certain cards, as the CGear works fine on my AceKard 2.1. We may just have to wait for another patch, or for Yellow Wood Goblin for a fix in Wood.

tjexp

Happy New Year!
Trophies
XP
Country

I dont know what are you trying to say. I play pokemon black1 with cgear on and work perfectly with wood r4. I even put pokemon to sleep in the pokemon dream world (http://en.pokemon-gl.com/)
yeah but we don't have wood so we wouldnt know that sorry :P

Guardian Eatos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I format using Panasonic formater?Then
If I use BAHAMUT's rom and the patch on the first page with TTMenu and turn off cheats and soft resets on the menu.
It should work???

Luna

Trophies
XP
Country
If I use BAHAMUT's rom and the patch on the first page with TTMenu and turn off cheats and soft resets on the menu.
It should work???

Yes according to results of others. If that doesn't work there are 2 things:
You have a different type of flashcard then the sticker says.
You got a bad clone of a clone.

Guardian Eatos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work???

Okay I'll try.

Guardian Eatos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It should work???

Could I post the site where I bought if from.
Maybe the other people who's Cards don't work also bought it from there.
And maybe that's why it's not working

UltimateSephirot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Well, derp. Noticed I was running quite an old version (firmware v1.25 while the newest seems to be v1.30). Let's see if that has any effect... still need to play all the way to C-Gear though.

mynameistreyy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
r4i-sdhc-3ds-core.jpg

this is my game cart, and it doesn't work correctly on this game cart. does anybody have it working on this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Dude just shat himself.