Votes: 25 9.5%
  • Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
I got mine working on the R4I SDHC 3DS by just simply playing it on Desmume until I reached Floccesy Ranch then I saved, I then put the sav on to my flashcart and that solved the save freeze problem!!!

Are you kidding. Can you make a copy of the .sav file and link it to me??

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got mine working on the R4I SDHC 3DS by just simply playing it on Desmume until I reached Floccesy Ranch then I saved, I then put the sav on to my flashcart and that solved the save freeze problem!!!
I tried that though, I opened my Japanese save file on the English game and tried to save it but it still wouldn't work (I beat the game on that save file).

metal01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing white 2 on the supercard dstwo, and the game freezes right after the battle with my rival during the PWT. Is there a fix for this? I used the ds scene ap patch.

pokeboy2011

PKMN Trainer ???
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that though, I opened my Japanese save file on the English game and tried to save it but it still wouldn't work (I beat the game on that save file).
For some reason it works on my other sd card but is very slow, the other sd is faster but can't save...

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason it works on my other sd card but is very slow, the other sd is faster but can't save...
Are you playing on a patched ROM using YSmenu? I tried it on 3 different SD cards because Retrogamefan told me the issue might be the SD card I'm using but it still does not work. I'm using YSmenu with a patched ROM and formatted all 3 cards with SDformatter.
The game works fine on my R4DS with the wood firmware but I need it to run on my 3DS flashcard.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

Which gb are you using. It should not matter which sd you´re using. Because i have try 4gb and 8gb and 3 2gb all fortmated with sdformattern. And still no succes. I cant event play the japanese rom without random freeze and som other issue´s. thats how good the r4i-sdhc 3ds is guys.

Leroy160

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing white 2 on the supercard dstwo, and the game freezes right after the battle with my rival during the PWT. Is there a fix for this? I used the ds scene ap patch.
Here is a pic for the error in PWT:

gallery_312532_1477_1414517.jpg
Use an unpatched rom on clean mode for that part of the game if you're using a DSTwo or copy the sav file onto your computer and use Desmume to get past it. Once you've finished PWT save and then copy the sav file back to your flashcard and voilà.

jk102393

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm attempting to play Pokemon White 2 on my SuperCard DStwo. The rom I have is a patched rom and I am running in patched mode, however after I get past the start screen with Reshiram both screens go black and I hear some choppy sound.

I already updated my SuperCard DStwo to 1.18 and the OS is updated as well. What am I doing wrong?
Same problem on Acekard 2i AKAIO 1.9.0 on Black 2 on my 3ds xl.
Works perfectly fine on my ds lite though. hmmm

EDIT: Went and took the micro sd out of my phone. Game runs perfectly now.

Byakko3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*pounds on the thread topic*

BREATHE GODDAMN YOU!
I WILL SAVE MY THREAD

so i got myself 3 badges...
What are the main 6 for you guys atm?

Party PKMN?
Well... Chandelure, Ampharos, Lilligant, Flygon, Froslass, Galvantula...

Flygon's a sweeper... Took out Elite Four and Champion... With only him... and got three medals...

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
*pounds on the thread topic*

BREATHE GODDAMN YOU!
I WILL SAVE MY THREAD

so i got myself 3 badges...
What are the main 6 for you guys atm?
i finished white 2
samurott,zoroark,seviper,virizion,cobalion and white kyurem - white2

serperior,zoroark,lucario,skarmory - black2
o.O
you make my 3 badges feel insignificant D:
I hate bursting through games though, feels unsatisfactory.
I take my time with every game,

DaDillsta

Trophies
XP
Here is a pic for the error in PWT:

gallery_312532_1477_1414517.jpg
Use an unpatched rom on clean mode for that part of the game if you're using a DSTwo or copy the sav file onto your computer and use Desmume to get past it. Once you've finished PWT save and then copy the sav file back to your flashcard and voilà.

When you run unpatched it tends to freeze with a black screen and music in the background before you can load, is there a trick to this? I'm using the DSTwo.

And I did mean at this part, not in general. I got stuck here too, and tried using the "clean" mode but it just freezes at a black screen before I can load in.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol