Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

micadi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Ok, I guess its a noob question but still: I followed all the instruction, but when I try to load the rom into No$GBA i get an error like that: "the save data could not be accessed". I guess I'm doing something terribly wrong... I didnt use any emulators in past 2 years, so I also could have forgotten something important. If it's possible, can someone tell me what is the issue here? I'll be very grateful.

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
I have patched my game with ds scene rom tool and i am using latest ysmenu. But i cant still play it without freeze and save problems?? I really need some help ^^

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have patched my game with ds scene rom tool and i am using latest ysmenu. But i cant still play it without freeze and save problems?? I really need some help ^^
I think we're going to have to wait for R4i-SDHC.com to release a firmware that supports it.

SafetyDance

Trophies
XP
Country
I shamefully made an account just to ask this question. ):

I'm using R4 Wood and I followed the exact instructions to get it to 'work', but I just keep getting that stupid 'errcode=5' message. I've tried just using it without a patch, I've tried using the Ds Scene program and I've tried the new patch and nothing works. ): I'm really stuck here, guys. I'd really appreciate the help! n_n The Japanese version of White 2 works perfectly fine but this one won't.

And also from what I've read no one else is having the 'errcode=5' problem. Which is even more frustrating.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country

I'm using R4 Wood and I followed the exact instructions to get it to 'work', but I just keep getting that stupid 'errcode=5' message. I've tried just using it without a patch, I've tried using the Ds Scene program and I've tried the new patch and nothing works. ): I'm really stuck here, guys. I'd really appreciate the help! n_n The Japanese version of White 2 works perfectly fine but this one won't.

And also from what I've read no one else is having the 'errcode=5' problem. Which is even more frustrating.

error -5 means your SD card needs reformatting

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country

its not work to reformat it

SafetyDance

Trophies
XP
Country

Thanks for the quick answer, I'll get right on it. n__n

Professor_Layton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got problem with my DSONE....

I used the DICASTIA patch and the works perfectly until i beat th efirst match in the PWT.... he just stucks and wont move and i have no idea what to do.... help please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Although i practically started it