Votes: 25 9.5%
  • Blue/Gary WT Battle theme

Votes: 55 20.8%

• Total voters

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
No, when it is your 7th it is our 6th. So on October 8 (for you) it'll be the 7th for US and North America, which will have the dump for the rom ASAP on the 7th, or maybe the 8th EST

Humph. Didn't realise that.
Hopefully it comes out tomorrow. I'm trying to get the EUR release. Well, the AUS one, but the two are the same.

some_guy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even in English, someone saying Dogars with a Japanese accent sounds like they're saying Dog ass, anyway can anyone confirm if that p-o-k-e-m-o-n thing is real?

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country
Well Well ok i missunderstand you im srry

No problem.
Someone said this on my forum:

OK everyone I'm making a official post i have Pokemon black 2 full English ROM i finished the dump this afternoon i will be posting it later tonight around 11pm est time when the servers aren't being monitored on the media site I'm uploading to the game will not have surveys or passwords to unlock file just download and play i will post a link 5 Min's after 11pm est time here on this thread i have white 2 dumping now just waiting for it to finish.

harkiniam

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ye me too so we are gonna be able to download it tomorrow??

Yes, and no.
It should come out tomorrow, but no promises.

Official release is in two days bro.

But you're right, it's likely it'll get dumped tomorrow.

Not in Australia. Today is the 6th, tomorrow the 7th.

So you´re saying it should be dumped tomorrow but we never can give any promises??
What is certain in this life?

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Well Well ok i missunderstand you im srry

No problem.
Someone said this on my forum:

OK everyone I'm making a official post i have Pokemon black 2 full English ROM i finished the dump this afternoon i will be posting it later tonight around 11pm est time when the servers aren't being monitored on the media site I'm uploading to the game will not have surveys or passwords to unlock file just download and play i will post a link 5 Min's after 11pm est time here on this thread i have white 2 dumping now just waiting for it to finish.

:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...