pokemon black online

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by feeldawrath, Mar 8, 2011.

1. feeldawrath
    OP

feeldawrath Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2011
    United States
    I have an R4 from shoptemp (clone unknown, not sdhc), with wood firmware (don't know which version). This info may or may not be relevant, but is the union room/wifi working well for everyone else? I was in the room with a friend trying to battle and we kept getting communication failed errors, is this because of nintendo under maintenance or is it me?

2. Sylar1

Sylar1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    Isn't the union room local only, so Nintendo maintinence wouldn't really cause it would it? Might be AP

3. feeldawrath
    OP

feeldawrath Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2011
    United States
    It was whatever the middle woman in the pokemon center accesses, my cousin is in NY and I'm in PA (using a EU game) we could see each other and all, but we couldn't battle or trade, or anything using the monitor really.

4. digipokemaster

digipokemaster Innocent Uke

Aug 20, 2009
    United States
    USA
    I know that wireless work but wifi I have no clue

5. Sylar1

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    Ah, that sucks, hopefully you can get it fixed.

6. feeldawrath
    OP

feeldawrath Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 8, 2011
    United States
    It's the wifi club, and I hope it's not anything because of me because I really don't won't to start over.. Again.. Anway, if I find out anything I'll post, hopefully it's like Black Ops and it's just server maintenance since the game just came out..

7. Sylar1

Jul 18, 2009
    United States
    Does anyone wanna try and trade a throw away pokemon with me and see if it works?