Pokemon Black City & White Forest

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by paratroopa, Dec 23, 2010.

Dec 23, 2010
  1. paratroopa
    OP

Member paratroopa GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I'm trying to access Black Forest on my Pokemon White but I don't know what to do.

I have two DS's, one with Black and one with White.

What I've done so far is let Black host, connect White to the C-Gear and click High Link.
    Upon entering High Link Forest, I can either go left or right across a bridge to connect to Black's High Link Forest.
    When I do this, going across either bridge, White is in Black's world but I don't know what to do from there in order to access Black City.
    The only thing I can do is activate a mission and all I want to do is recruit trainers from Black City for White Forest.

2. SSBBDaisy

Newcomer SSBBDaisy Member

United States
    I'm having a similar problem. My DS just will not sense my friend's ds so we can do high link together. I just can't connect with him and to be hoenst I don't even know if I'm doing it right.

3. Arras

Member Arras ★02

Netherlands
    To the OP: tap the city where you want to go on the bottom screen. It's that easy. You'll just warp straight there. (Black City is bottom right)

To the second person: One of the games needs to be in the overworld (No houses, caves, etc., and not in the high link) and the other one should go to high link and try to pass the bridge. It will take about 10 seconds for it to recognize the other, but it should work.

4. brandonspikes

Member brandonspikes King Erazer

United States
    Are you using a Rom or the real game?