Hacking Pokemon Black cheats help

bewick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys,
I am using an R4, and i have pokemon black, but when i put the pokemon black USRCHEAT.dat cheat file thing on there and then i go in to the menu and enable the cheats i want and go to use them they just dont work, also when i press select to enter one of the cheats the game freezes and i cant move or anything and then im forced to turn off the ds and load it back up, the cheat in game option is enabled and im just confused, BTW i am running wood on my R4 im very sorry but i dont know what firmware im using if you were to tell me how to check it i would happily provide it im new to this forum but it looks very helpful, any help would be greatly appreciated, also im very sorry if there is a thread that already relates to this problem or if this is in the wrong place thanks alot

NES SNES V.B. N64 G.C. Wii WiiU

Now with extra redundancy!
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it an original R4, if it says Upgrade, SDHC, or anything except 'R4 Revolution for DS' it is a clone. If it is an original you could try redownloading wood again, and using Panasonic SD Formatter to see if it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."