R4Liam

Artsy Dude
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
I am now fighting the 8th gym badge on the (US/E) version of pokemon black and btw after beating the 7th gym make sure from then on you save purely with the dstwo's realtime menu NOT normal save cause it will corrupt (probs AP) but thank you dstwo!

so where is TM Attract, i want to teach it to liepard. i wanna use attract then hone claws a few times then just sweep? i think its called sweep but whatever...

also what is the best water pokemon and what is the best fire pokemon (not starters)

thanks for help =)

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Effect: Teaches the move Attract to a Pokemon. Unlimited use.
Location: Castelia City. In the northern part of Castelia City, near the gate to Route 4, go into one of the buildings on the right and up the elevator. Talk to one of the girls in the bottom-right corner to receive the TM.
Available After: 2 Badges

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
Effect: Teaches the move Strength to a Pokemon. Unlimited use. Strength cannot be forgotten or replaced by another move unless it is removed by the Move Deleter in Mistralton City.
Location: Nimbasa City. Inside of one of the apartments on the west side of town, talk to a guy with blue hair and he'll give you the HM.
Available After: 3 Badges

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD