Pokemon Battle Revolution

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by julz1, Jan 10, 2010.

Jan 10, 2010

Pokemon Battle Revolution by julz1 at 11:55 AM (808 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. julz1
    OP

Member julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Ok i got an acekard 2.1 so i know it can connect successfully to Battle Revolution.
    However i downloaded a save from Filetrip with all the pokemon. Can i send these pokemon to Battle Revolution & send them back to the DS on a different file
    basically like dummy trading but with 1 DS

2. Eon-Rider

Member Eon-Rider GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    Officially, no but you can do it if you change the trainer name, Trainder ID and Secret ID to the same as the recipient's. But if you're able to do that then why go through the trouble of use Pokemon Battle Revolution in the first place? Just export the Pokemon in Pokesav and import them into the other one.

3. Sir-Fritz

Member Sir-Fritz GBAtemp Maniac

Australia
    No, you cant choose to send pokemon to and from pokemon br. All you can do is sync all pokemon with a cart.

4. julz1
    OP

Member julz1 GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Well i basically i wanted to start the game with a cyndaquil i would have done DS to DS but my im on holidays at my cousins house and bored shitless

5. Apk07

Newcomer Apk07 Advanced Member

United States
    You would need to use the Poke pal park wiiware game, not PBR. And as they said, you'd need to hack the trainer ID and such. Aka you'd have better luck just starting the game with whatever, then using pokesav to edit it to be a cyndaquil (of course, edit the ability and everything else)