giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
So the rumours are that Ash, Pikachu and co are to axed from the Pokemon anime. Apparently Black & White are to be a completely new relaunch with completely new characters. Personally I think it'll destroy the Pokemon franchise Ash and Pikachu are the mascots of the franchise.
Source

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're the main characters, if they get rid of them (After all of these years) the franchise will die, I'm pretty sure of that... Actually.. The show will die, not the franchise. lol

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
They're the main characters, if they get rid of them (After all of these years) the franchise will die, I'm pretty sure of that... Actually.. The show will die, not the franchise. lol

Yeah I forgot about everything else lol, but still if they got rid of Ash it would turn into a pile of crap.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Personally, I hope to god they get rid of them... they've outlived they're stay.

BUT, those whom have only just discovered the Pokémon series (or who are die-hard fans of the animé) will probably not like the sound of this.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Lolz,

Who cares about Ash and Pikachu, the games evolved, so needs the serie.
New trainers come forward, so new characters can be used whenever it fits them.
Not that i follow Pokémon tv shows, but it's just my point of view on the tv shows and the games.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Matt140 said:
Personally, I hope to god they get rid of them... they've outlived they're stay.

BUT, those whom have only just discovered the Pokémon series (or who are die-hard fans of the animé) will probably not like the sound of this.

I've been with it since the start, I can't imagine anyone replacing Ash. It just wouldn't be the same.

Matt140

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
omgpwn666 said:
QUOTE said:
So the rumours are that Ash, Pikachu and co are to axed from the Pokemon anime

Good bye Brock. lol

NOOOOOOOOOOO. *Goes on murderous rampage....*

I doubt this is true though, no matter how strongly I despise Ash. His character is awful now, ever since the voice change.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Matt140 said:
omgpwn666 said:
QUOTE said:
So the rumours are that Ash, Pikachu and co are to axed from the Pokemon anime

Good bye Brock. lol

NOOOOOOOOOOO. *Goes on murderous rampage....*

I doubt this is true though, no matter how strongly I despise Ash. His character is awful now, ever since the voice change.

I know, I hated it when they changed the voice actors.

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
No more Ash and Pikachu? Took them long enough. Maybe the show won't be shit anymore. It went downhill after the first season the same way Digimon went to the dogs after season 3.

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CyrusBlue said:
No more Ash and Pikachu? Took them long enough. Maybe the show won't be shit anymore. It went downhill after the first season the same way Digimon went to the dogs after season 3.

The show is great. It'll go down the shitter if they get rid of all the characters.

Fishaman P

Speedrunner
Trophies
Website
twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Matt140 said:
One thing to add, if they replace Brock then I'm never watching the animé ever again. BROCK IZ AWESUM!!!!

That is all.

Brock is cool.

Yeah. He sets such a bad example for kids, flirting up every girl he sees... except Misty, the only one he EVER had a chance at getting
laugh.gif

giratina16

Born This Way
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Fishaman P said:
giratina16 said:
Matt140 said:
One thing to add, if they replace Brock then I'm never watching the animé ever again. BROCK IZ AWESUM!!!!

That is all.

Brock is cool.

Yeah. He sets such a bad example for kids, flirting up every girl he sees... except Misty, the only one he EVER had a chance at getting
laugh.gif

Yeah but it is funny.

ShadowAxel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm i do keep up to date with the show normally and i feel bad cause ive watched the show since the beggining and it just has so many childhood memories so i am kind of sad now that there getting rid of him

Posts merged

then again i guess it is a fresh new start

Maverick-jin8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The article is wrong. The only thing that is ending is the Diamond & Pearl arc. The original article says nothing about Ash leaving, though Dawn might leave so they can replace her with the Gen V female trainer. It just says that Pokemon DP is coming to an end with the Grand Festival and Sinnoh League coming up, and that the next "series" will follow after, obviously Pokemon Black & White with Ash in whatever region that takes place in. Also that one of the trainers in the Sinnoh League episodes will use a Legendary Pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse