spleenandpie

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
So.....they already have a demo for the pokedex hombrew for ds but if it goes on like this it would be pretty suckish......but can theY take a Pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum game and take everything of the game accept the pokedex.........CAN THEY!
blink.gif

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
spleenandpie said:
So.....they already have a demo for the pokedex hombrew for ds but if it goes on like this it would be pretty suckish......but can theY take a Pokemon diamond/pearl/platinum game and take everything of the game accept the pokedex.........CAN THEY!
blink.gif

Why did you not post this question in the POKEDEX ds thread??

they will give a better answer there no doubt!

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
spleenandpie said:
blink.gif
They (not me) haven't done it yet. The guy who's making it updates also on the other temp forums but ask here and he'll reply.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Taking everything out of the game except for the Pokedex would kinda remove any means of accessing the Pokedex data in the first place. That idea works for game music, not so much with core gameplay elements.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
What a loser you are.

We put 2 months of work (mainly wabsta actually)
on a pokedex project, and you call it suckish.
ITS A DEMO FOR GODS SAKE!
NOT A PROPER RELEASE!
JUST TO PROVE IT EXISTS AND WE'RE NOT LYING!
Go make your own homebrew, with your own team.
The demo was released a week ago, and your saying not much happens.

You are now officially a N00b

PokeTrader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I Have an Idear.
What If You Design a .NDS application that reades pokemon Infomation from a file simliar to an XML.
this file would include all infomation on the pokemon form all games . NAME N.O.(all Games) type IV/EV effects moves (these could be a y or n on the lise e.g "MOVE 001=y" the program would then access the file with move list in it "Move 001 = fire blast" program would then display fire blast as a move for pokemon.) I Would be happy to help in the creation of a pokemon infomation file .PIF file format. e-mail if intersted in project [email protected]

some Pros
the creator of the program dousnt have to do all the data collection work.
people who want to help but arnt programers can by using an .exe (this would need to be created ) to make .PIF files.

NOTE:
I Am Not a programer but will help with data collection and PIF format If You want.

To sum up
when created this program would be updateble (by downloading new pokemon E.G. Black and White )
would run as an .nds on a flash cart
access pokemon infomation from files in a POKEMON folder in the ROOT Of the flash cart.

PokeTrader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I concider my self a HARD CORE pokemon gamer i know most of that info of by heart.
i want
locations in all games starting at red/blue for Game Boy then silver/gold/crystal for Game Boy Color ,fire red lef green diomond peral platnium and updatable for black and white
all moves iv/ev efects
berrys grow time
moves efects
pictures normas shiny
type advantiges (including multy type pokemon)
and every thing i have forgottern to mention.

pokedexer douse not cut it.

.Chris

Clueless
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PokeTrader said:
I concider my self a HARD CORE pokemon gamer i know most of that info of by heart.
i want
locations in all games starting at red/blue for Game Boy then silver/gold/crystal for Game Boy Color ,fire red lef green diomond peral platnium and updatable for black and white
all moves iv/ev efects
berrys grow time
moves efects
pictures normas shiny
type advantiges (including multy type pokemon)
and every thing i have forgottern to mention.

pokedexer douse not cut it.
jeez...., I'll have to look harder then...
By the way, I'm not that "hard core" as you... that's why I use PokeDexter, it's very easy to use.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
PokeTrader said:
Hardcore or not...you don't really need to dig up old posts and put it up everywhere. Benjifs is going to be working on a better version of PokeDexterDS anyways...and it will probably include a majority of that stuff (he wants it in there as well).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr