Pokedex 3D

cris92x

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
One of the first apps available at the eShop launch will let users view more than 150 Pokémon in 3D.

Pokédex 3D, featuring all of the new Pokémon from the recent Pokémon Black and White games, will allow users to look up information about more than 150 Pokémon and their moves, all for free. It will make use of SpotPass and Augmented Reality.

Players start with 16 Pokémon and can unlock the remaining Pokédex entries by scanning QR Codes, using SpotPass (up to three random Pokémon a day), or by trading data with friends, likely via StreetPass.

Users will be able to view each Pokémon in 3D, and rotate them a full 360 degrees. The Pokédex features filters and bookmarking capabilities as well.

The app will use the 3DS' built-in Augmented Reality capabilities to display Pokémon in pictures taken via the 3DS Camera.

Check out some pictures of the Pokédex in action below.

Source: http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/26460

So I guess nintendo is going to have free aps and expand on AR for FREE. Its so awesome, every pokemon fan's dream. All nintendo needs to do is announce a pokemon for 3ds and it will print money.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Free is free - and it's a pretty cool free app. I'll download it. And I really do love the AR games and such, so I can't wait to see what these guys look like with AR.

punkyrule

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Free + AR + Spotpasss + Streetpass = Nice move Nintendo.
yaynds.gif

phantastic91

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This is sooo coool. I just want to look at the pokemons in 3d xD. i hope nintendo finds a way to us AR without those cards.i rarely carry them around and when i want to use AR i dont have it with me. the NGP doing AR without a card is pretty awesome.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
phantastic91 said:
This is sooo coool. I just want to look at the pokemons in 3d xD. i hope nintendo finds a way to us AR without those cards.i rarely carry them around and when i want to use AR i dont have it with me. the NGP doing AR without a card is pretty awesome.
I believe you need to pay for reality fighters... It's a full game using AR.

The others i'm not sure. I hope some AR for the NGP is free as well.

But it's really a smart move of Nintendo, promoting free AR (or rather included in the $250 'package')

MakiManPR

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Thtas the new Pokemon Game?? ....Oh well at least we know that the 3D Models of Gen5 have been finished. Btw it will be only of Gen5?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=urglg3WimHA&list=RDPKZFk5t3czs&index=12&pp=8AUB