• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,169
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi Guys,

I have recently started playing Pokemon sun again after a few months of playing Pokemon Go so i am a little bit out of touch.

If i remember correctly around December it was said that the legality of PKM imported using PKHex was unkown as Nintendo had not released Pokebank yet and the developers where unsure of certain things.

I have just read Pokebank was released last month and you are able to transfer all previous gen Pokemon to Sun/Moon.

My question is If i import all my previous gen PKM through PKHex would it appear "Legitimate" and the game would think its a normal Pokebank transfer?

I know it may seem a bit pointless but i have created a collection over the years of a "legit" Living Pokedex up to ORAS and was waiting so i could continue this to Sun/Moon

Thanks for the help

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Guys,

I have recently started playing Pokemon sun again after a few months of playing Pokemon Go so i am a little bit out of touch.

If i remember correctly around December it was said that the legality of PKM imported using PKHex was unkown as Nintendo had not released Pokebank yet and the developers where unsure of certain things.

I have just read Pokebank was released last month and you are able to transfer all previous gen Pokemon to Sun/Moon.

My question is If i import all my previous gen PKM through PKHex would it appear "Legitimate" and the game would think its a normal Pokebank transfer?

I know it may seem a bit pointless but i have created a collection over the years of a "legit" Living Pokedex up to ORAS and was waiting so i could continue this to Sun/Moon

Thanks for the help
use PKSM. it has a built in pokebank tht makes editing and transferring pokemon simple right on the 3ds itself with no need to dump and inject your save file.

D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks for the replies.

Hows does PKHex and PKSM handle the pokedex as im pretty sure there isnt a national pokedex? is there another modification on my part? such as change encounter to trade etc? or is it simply drag and drop and it does all the hard work?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea