Pokebank question

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Talessaga, Apr 20, 2016.

1. Talessaga
    OP

Talessaga Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2014
    Mexico
    Veracruz
    Hello i'm currently on Rxtools and i'm using the Pokebank. Can i download the Poketransfer app from there without problem? or i should found the cia somewhere?

2. SANNIC789

SANNIC789 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 3, 2015
    United States
    maby try it

its not like it well brake

3. Minnow

Minnow GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2015
    Canada
    You need to launch PokeBank to see the Pokemon you've transferred.

4. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    I dont think rxTools will like your DS game but you coukd try.

5. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    It won't work, it asks you to pay in-software although the homebrew equivelants are good and available as CIA.

6. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    He never mentioned paying just if it would work in rxTools and bank will be needed for Sun and Moon regardless.

7. Blue_Mew

Blue_Mew Shiny Mew!

Oct 2, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Faraway Island
    Do you have a source for that?

Last edited by Blue_Mew, Apr 20, 2016
  8. axemurderer

axemurderer GBAtemp Regular

Sep 1, 2014
    United States
    Hoenn nostalgia town
    no, Poke Transporter requires a subscription in order to download through the eshop. otherwise you need to install the cia.

9. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    http://www.pokemonbank.com/en-us/news/

NEW!
    • [​IMG]

Planned Functionality with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
    Major updates are planned for Pokémon Bank to work withPokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

Once Pokémon Bank has been updated, you'll be able to use it to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Pokémon from Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Y can also be brought into Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in the same way.

You will be able to use your existing Pokémon Bank account to transfer Pokémon fromPokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Due to certain limitations, it is recommended that you install Pokémon Red,Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow on the same Nintendo 3DS system as Pokémon Bank.

Note that Pokémon cannot be moved directly from Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, andPokémon Yellow to Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, orPokémon Y via Pokémon Bank.

Keep checking Pokemon.com for more details about the update to Pokémon Bank as the launch of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon approaches.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Guys its only 5 dollars that's 30 min of work...

Blue_Mew likes this.
  10. Talessaga
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2014
    Mexico
    Veracruz
    Well i did pay because i did put the money way before i hacked my 3DS.

Xenon Hacks likes this.
  11. Uziskull

Uziskull Picture may not be real

Nov 15, 2015
    Somewhere, probably
    I'm in the same boat as OP. Bought Pokebank access for a year (and that has already expired), and here I am wishing for some Poketransfer homebrew that'd work with our outstanding Pokebank homebrew. At least I managed to complete my dex before the access ended.

My workaround is basically to dump the .sav from a 5th gen game, put it on my PC, and use programs like Pokegen to bump the pokemon around to my 6th gen save, then put it back on my 3DS. The problem with that is, it's tedious to do, and some Pokémon become illegal somehow.

12. Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks GBAtemp Guru

Nov 13, 2014
    United States
    all of them become illegal because they lack the poketransfer flag, and does not say that they traveled through time and space.

13. Uziskull

Uziskull Picture may not be real

Nov 15, 2015
    Somewhere, probably
    No, I mean something else is making them illegal. I can set the Poketransfer flag myself. I've also changed the "through time and space" thinghy. They all appear legit, but some aren't.

Last edited by Uziskull, Apr 20, 2016
  14. linkinworm

linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

May 30, 2008
    Birmingham (England)
    I did wonder if that was the case or not, glad i didnt use it, just have to abuse the gts with my legendarys for pideys

15. Talessaga
    OP

Newcomer
    Jul 19, 2014
    Mexico
    Veracruz
    i just asked if is safe to download Poketransfer.

16. aos10

aos10 look at me,shitposting about GW,i am so cool

Apr 10, 2012
    Saudi Arabia
    Yes,it's safe
    However i don't think rxtools will be able to launch Pokemon black and white.