Homebrew Pokebank question

Talessaga

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello i'm currently on Rxtools and i'm using the Pokebank. Can i download the Poketransfer app from there without problem? or i should found the cia somewhere?

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It won't work, it asks you to pay in-software although the homebrew equivelants are good and available as CIA.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a source for that?
http://www.pokemonbank.com/en-us/news/

NEW!
  • Pokemon_Bank_logo.jpg

Planned Functionality with Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
Major updates are planned for Pokémon Bank to work withPokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon.

Once Pokémon Bank has been updated, you'll be able to use it to transfer Pokémon you've caught in the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console versions of Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow into your copy of Pokémon Sun or Pokémon Moon. Pokémon from Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Y can also be brought into Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon in the same way.

You will be able to use your existing Pokémon Bank account to transfer Pokémon fromPokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Due to certain limitations, it is recommended that you install Pokémon Red,Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Yellow on the same Nintendo 3DS system as Pokémon Bank.

Note that Pokémon cannot be moved directly from Pokémon Red, Pokémon Blue, andPokémon Yellow to Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, orPokémon Y via Pokémon Bank.

Keep checking Pokemon.com for more details about the update to Pokémon Bank as the launch of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon approaches.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys its only 5 dollars that's 30 min of work...

Reactions: Blue

Uziskull

Picture may not be real
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm in the same boat as OP. Bought Pokebank access for a year (and that has already expired), and here I am wishing for some Poketransfer homebrew that'd work with our outstanding Pokebank homebrew. At least I managed to complete my dex before the access ended.

My workaround is basically to dump the .sav from a 5th gen game, put it on my PC, and use programs like Pokegen to bump the pokemon around to my 6th gen save, then put it back on my 3DS. The problem with that is, it's tedious to do, and some Pokémon become illegal somehow.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same boat as OP. Bought Pokebank access for a year (and that has already expired), and here I am wishing for some Poketransfer homebrew that'd work with our outstanding Pokebank homebrew. At least I managed to complete my dex before the access ended.

My workaround is basically to dump the .sav from a 5th gen game, put it on my PC, and use programs like Pokegen to bump the pokemon around to my 6th gen save, then put it back on my 3DS. The problem with that is, it's tedious to do, and some Pokémon become illegal somehow.
all of them become illegal because they lack the poketransfer flag, and does not say that they traveled through time and space.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night