Pokebank question

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Mylink5, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Mylink5
    OP

Mylink5 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2010
    Greece
    Greece,Thessaloniki
    Hello! I have a DSi, a DSTwo, a 3DS and a Gateway on latest emunand. Is there a way I can transfer my Pokemon from Pokemon Black/White to the Pokebank? Thanks!

2. rdurbin

rdurbin GBAtemp Fan

Sep 13, 2006
    United States
    US

you should be able to do this with poke transporter. It takes pokemon from black/white or black/white 2 and sends them to poke bank

but I am not sure if you can get dstwo to work with poke transporter. I know for sure that it works for the actual carts. The problem is with the multi game flash carts is that they dont read as the game for devices like this.

3. Monty Kensicle

Monty Kensicle Yay!

Aug 4, 2008
    United States
    Commonwealth of Virginia
    Poke Transporter will NOT work with any flash cart, The save/Pokemon will need to be copied to an original cart to be transported.

If you cannot find an original Gen. 5 game for a decent price locally you might be able to find someone who will do this for you by using a copy of your save file.

4. Mylink5
    OP

Mylink5 GBAtemp Fan

Dec 22, 2010
    Greece
    Greece,Thessaloniki
    So you're saying to transfer my Pokemons to a legit card and then to pokebank?

5. Outsethero

Outsethero Member

Newcomer
    Nov 19, 2014
    To transfer your Pokémon to a legit game cart, then to use PokéTransporter to transfer them to PokéBank.

6. darky2003

darky2003 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2009
    Belgium
    Or move em through pkhex, (from pkm x/Y to omega ruby).

Thats my only option.