Hardware Pokéball +

The3rdknuckles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pre-orders are up for Pokéball +. You can pre-order just the ball for 50USD+tax or 100 for let’s go Pikachu or Evee with the ball. Get em while it’s haaawwwwwwwt!!!!!

Attachments

• 7D4DFBE6-DD9D-4CEF-AF08-213007E32399.png
    7D4DFBE6-DD9D-4CEF-AF08-213007E32399.png
    68.2 KB · Views: 191

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
don't buy this crap if you don't want to show them that they were right making this.

if this will sell better or the same as the main series we might see more of this and less of the good stuff

The3rdknuckles

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
don't buy this crap if you don't want to show them that they were right making this.

if this will sell better or the same as the main series we might see more of this and less of the good stuff

Are you just worried about Nintendo sales or do you hate Pokémon GO/Red/Blue/Yellow? Or hate GameStop?

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are you just worried about Nintendo sales or do you hate Pokémon GO/Red/Blue/Yellow? Or hate GameStop?

I just dislike that they give us a watered down remake with very stupid pokemon go mechanics and try to even get more and more money with stupid gimmics.

Many people said they were angry but will still buy it showing gamefreak that they can earn more than enough money with this and maybe even more than wirh a proper game that we all want

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States

Quite the opposite, I think. If a bunch of people buy this game it will mean nintendo's building blocks to bring go players to the main series is working, Which will likely make the main games more prevalent and better. If people don't buy this game then nintendo might release more games to try and bring the go players in.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Quite the opposite, I think. If a bunch of people buy this game it will mean nintendo's building blocks to bring go players to the main series is working, Which will likely make the main games more prevalent and better. If people don't buy this game then nintendo might release more games to try and bring the go players in.

so you say if they loose money with a bad attempt they will use even more money for more bad attempts ?

Not sure what this has to do with Nintendo though but I doubt that gamefreak would do that

WiiHomebrew+Snes

Member of GBAtemp's shadow district
Trophies
Website
www.lucar.io
XP
Country
United States
so you say if they *lose money with a bad attempt they will use even more money for more bad attempts ?
No, if they lose money with a bad attempt they will use more money in a different approach to bring the pokemon go players into the main series. They want to bring more people back in to pokemon, and if let's go doesn't do well they are going to try and find a way to achieve that goal.

Not sure what this has to do with Nintendo though but I doubt that gamefreak would do that
You know What I meant.

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Pre-orders have been up for around a week here in the UK.

Pokeball Plus for us is £45 at Amazon (Sold out of pre-orders already atm) or Game (£45)
The cheapest pre-orders for the game are at Base.com (£39.85 for either)

Personally I think if you enjoy Pokemon Go then this a great new way to explore Kanto and possible get all the people who have been playing go on to the Switch and the core games, if not don't worry, we get a new core game next year.

If you like both the Go series and the core games then your in for a treat with two games over two years.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Youkai

Wow everything you said is wrong.

There is going to be a main series Pokemon game next year.

I mean it's not like they stoped making the regular poke.on games when Mystery Dungeon came out.

wtf ? "everything" and then you say one thing only while I never said there won't a main series game I just said that if this sells well they might think about making more of these instead of the main game.

and mystery dungeon was a completely different genre and they made lots of them ... who knows if they would have used more time and money for the main series games indtead of redoing them over and over again if other pokemon games would not have been bought as much

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You do realize they already acknowledged the fact that this isn't really a core rpg pokemon game, and that an actual core rpg pokemon is coming next year? This is just nintendo trying to get the casuals and go players into a console pokemon game, to then get them into the core rpg next year.

Reactions: CallmeBerto

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-