ROM Hack Suggestion Pokeball Plus Hack Tool

haloo12345

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if someone with more knowledge than me might be able to create a Hack tool for the Pokeball Plus?
Specifically I would like something that would let me edit the stats in the pokeball (number of steps, number of times helped in pokemon go, etc.) I'd also like to be able to edit the controller icon on the switch if possible (like you can for joy-cons using the joy-con toolkit)

Is this possible?

CameronCataclysm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try googling Pkhex for Windows/Mac. Use that program to edit your save. Use Checkpoint or JKSV on your switch to aquire your saves. You can transfer your saves via SFTP or just transfer the files using your SD card.

Reactions: Kubez

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You would think there would be or at lest something that would give people unlimited mews as seeing how it checks to see if it was used and if its not it gives it to you, all you would have to do in a dump is change a a yes to a no, I know it's not as easy as I made it sound.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You would think there would be or at lest something that would give people unlimited mews as seeing how it checks to see if it was used and if its not it gives it to you, all you would have to do in a dump is change a a yes to a no, I know it's not as easy as I made it sound.
As far as I know the Mew data is actually stored inside the Pokeball so making an exact copy of that data should allow to clone it by restoring the data after each use.
And agreed. I would very much like a semi-legit Mew (closest to legit I can get without actually buying a Pokeball Plus which is just not happening, too much money to pay just to get a Mew), and my cousin happens to have a Pokeball Plus I could use for it.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Andalitez

leerpsp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know the Mew data is actually stored inside the Pokeball so making an exact copy of that data should allow to clone it by restoring the data after each use.
And agreed. I would very much like a semi-legit Mew (closest to legit I can get without actually buying a Pokeball Plus which is just not happening)
I'm going to be buying 2 pokeball plus's next month (sold my hacked switch and will be rebuying one I do this about every month or 2 i need to stop) I can not test any thing on a switch but if a tool is made I'm all for using one to test making backup's and sending the backup's to others to test on there pokeball plus or find a way to use without a pokeball plus.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And agreed. I would very much like a semi-legit Mew (closest to legit I can get without actually buying a Pokeball Plus which is just not happening, too much money to pay just to get a Mew), and my cousin happens to have a Pokeball Plus I could use for it.

Mew is deffo serverside locked, I couldn’t redeem mine on my hacked switch as it needed an internet connection and I’m banned so I let a friend use it on his standard switch and he redeemed and emptied the ball.

Orvurator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you'r friend that gave it to you, have him local transfer it to you, save in checkpoint, trade it back, then load the save, and you'r mew should be there :)

Orvurator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you'r friend that gave it to you, have him local transfer it to you, save in checkpoint, trade it back, then load the save, and you'r mew should be there :)

Reactions: leerpsp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hii