1. haloo12345

OP haloo12345 Member
    Newcomer

United States
    I was wondering if someone with more knowledge than me might be able to create a Hack tool for the Pokeball Plus?
    Specifically I would like something that would let me edit the stats in the pokeball (number of steps, number of times helped in pokemon go, etc.) I'd also like to be able to edit the controller icon on the switch if possible (like you can for joy-cons using the joy-con toolkit)

Is this possible?

Kubez and GizmoTheGreen like this.
  2. TerpToke

TerpToke GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Try googling Pkhex for Windows/Mac. Use that program to edit your save. Use Checkpoint or JKSV on your switch to aquire your saves. You can transfer your saves via SFTP or just transfer the files using your SD card.

Kubez likes this.
  3. Kubez

Kubez GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I also wanna know if this is possible. Bump.

4. TerpToke

TerpToke GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Do you own a PC?

5. Kubez

Kubez GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Yeah, I think everyone on this website does lol

Mudkip SSJ4 likes this.
  6. Jayro
    This message by Jayro has been removed from public view by linuxares, Nov 20, 2019, Reason: Don't bump threads.
    Nov 20, 2019 Show
  7. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    You would think there would be or at lest something that would give people unlimited mews as seeing how it checks to see if it was used and if its not it gives it to you, all you would have to do in a dump is change a a yes to a no, I know it's not as easy as I made it sound.

8. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    As far as I know the Mew data is actually stored inside the Pokeball so making an exact copy of that data should allow to clone it by restoring the data after each use.
    And agreed. I would very much like a semi-legit Mew (closest to legit I can get without actually buying a Pokeball Plus which is just not happening, too much money to pay just to get a Mew), and my cousin happens to have a Pokeball Plus I could use for it.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye, Nov 20, 2019
    Andalitez likes this.
  9. leerpsp

leerpsp GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    I'm going to be buying 2 pokeball plus's next month (sold my hacked switch and will be rebuying one I do this about every month or 2 i need to stop) I can not test any thing on a switch but if a tool is made I'm all for using one to test making backup's and sending the backup's to others to test on there pokeball plus or find a way to use without a pokeball plus.

10. andyhappypants

United Kingdom
    Mew is deffo serverside locked, I couldn’t redeem mine on my hacked switch as it needed an internet connection and I’m banned so I let a friend use it on his standard switch and he redeemed and emptied the ball.

11. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    :( Well, that sucks.

andyhappypants likes this.
  12. Orvurator

Orvurator Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    you'r friend that gave it to you, have him local transfer it to you, save in checkpoint, trade it back, then load the save, and you'r mew should be there :)

13. Orvurator

Orvurator Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    you'r friend that gave it to you, have him local transfer it to you, save in checkpoint, trade it back, then load the save, and you'r mew should be there :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Pokeball,