Poke-sav/Gen question

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Fatmike1993, Oct 6, 2012.

Oct 6, 2012

Poke-sav/Gen question by Fatmike1993 at 9:26 PM (1,043 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Fatmike1993
    OP

Newcomer Fatmike1993 Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Is it possible to transfer pokmon from pokemon emerald played on a supercard ds2, using a veriety of programs like pokesav and pokegen to a game such as d/p/ptt and then to bw/bw2? As I'm aware its impossible to do it via ingame trading. thanks

2. twistedfatal

Newcomer twistedfatal Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I Doubt It Is Possible Unless Them Tools Supported All The Games In Question But You Could Use Pokegen For Black And White Version 2 And Create The Pokemon

Also Why Would You Want To Do That Long Process When You Chould Simply Create The Pokemon From Scratch

3. loco365

Member loco365 GBAtemp Guru

You should be able to do the migration to the 4th Gen DS game. From there, what I would do, is use PokeCheck to upload the Pokemon to their online service, then import them to your 5th Gen game using their 4th Gen - 5th Gen converter.

4. jm_plata

Newcomer jm_plata Advanced Member

Mexico
    There is a program named GBA_PKM_READER made by KazoWAR for Pal Park pokemon from R/S/E/FR/LG saves but the program has many bugs and problems.

5. AshIris

Newcomer AshIris Newbie

What I personally do is play it on the ds2, transfer the save to an ez flash 4, then use a pokepatched platinum rom for pal park. btw, pokepatch allows d/p/plt to pal park with a GBA flash cart. YOU STILL NEED A GBA CART. It cannot be done without a combo of slot2 and slot1. There is currently no patch for hgss. ONLY d/p/plt. http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/rom-hacks/download-pokepatch-42-f27240.html

Pokepatch is for the DS ROM ONLY. the only problem w/ using ONLY flashcarts is you cannot poketransfer from a flashcart to a flashcart. to use official poketransfer, you HAVE TO HAVE an ACTUAL d/p/plt cart. i concur with Team Fail. it IS possible. just not between b2w2 and a flashcart dpphgss. like he/she said, use poketransfer. if people gripe, bicker, and b***h lookin' for a patch for hgss, DON'T COME CRYIN' TO ME. take it up w/ the maker of pokepatch. I DIDN'T MAKE THE PROGRAM.