Hacking plutoo's 5.5.0 iosu exploit

YugamiSekai

Mr. Picross
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Under smea's lenny face post I found a lighter picture where you can actually see the Wii U Gamepad fully.

5wDIHgK.png

_Pro_Man_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It really stinks that Hykem dropped out of working further on his exploit. I hope that he will continue, and if he doesn't I hope that he will release his work so far so other teams can continue on his work. Any yes,
My body is ready.

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
yeah , it's seems we waiting on pluto now

This will apparently come out quicker than hykem who predicted before february for the boot stuff and has basic 5.5 stuff done
So pluto and co must have atleast basic 5.5 exploit done now or almost but hykem trusts them so we should too

I am personally thinking before february will be the time we get the exploit!

Start getting ready guys the hype train is about to reach its final destination, WII U station

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So let me get this straight we are waiting for for the 5.5IOSU, 3ds kernel all fw and now a kernel for Wii U on the latest firmware. Gbatemp is going to kill me one day

We may just be in a bad situation regarding IOSU. Hykem canceled his exploit in the wake of this and said he pointed them in the right direction and they'd be faster than him etc but then this gets posted.

So, let me get this straight.
1) Plutoo posts a picture of a wii u pad controller with red screen and 4 characters
2) Everyone goes batshit crazy over that picture
3) Hykem gives up on giving the exploit because he THINKS (denote here, THINKS) that the picture will, consequently, have a release from plutoo and naehrwert.
4) I pm naehrwert on IRC regarding this and he tells me there WON'T be a release and this is just for CTF purposes.

So, on which point do we stand now? Is this a bad fucking joke from all the devs? Because i'm certainly not finding this shit any funny.
So, draw your own conclusions, this scene is more than dead. It's filled with cheats and piracy, and releasing the keys, or not, wouldn't make it any difference. In fact, it would only increase the drama.
I'm out of this, this is not how developers should behave, people should talk and establish conclusions BEFORE making assumptions.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)