Gaming Plugin outdated for MHP 3rd patched in english?

pakoito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to play the 2.0 version of the english patch of Team HGGs, but I don't know why only a few parts of the game are translated and it looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different than the original one.

I think it may be a plugin issue, as I have an outdated version of it called stargate.prx but I don't know where to get a newer as I can't play without it.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
pakoito said:
I'm trying to play the 2.0 version of the english patch of Team HGGs, but I don't know why only a few parts of the game are translated and it looks WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY different than the original one.

I think it may be a plugin issue, as I have an outdated version of it called stargate.prx but I don't know where to get a newer as I can't play without it.

Check my sig.

Patch it with the Patching program. I have the latest patches in my sig.

It is simple and takes seconds to patch and just delete your patch plugins before you run it.

The plugin version was discontinued because of too many bugs.

pakoito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've done some tests and came with some answers so I'll rephrase the problem
tongue.gif

I patched a clean japanese version and put it into the PSP, and the game didn't work without the plugin because of firmware/loader problems. Then I used prometheus iso_helper to patch the game (kinda, I guess it worked because at least the intro got fixed) but again instead of needing stargate.prx now I had prometheus.prx; and the translation is still only applied to a few parts of the game, mostly items but never menues or quest descriptions.

I cannot flash or update the firm because the PSP is not mine and I was told not no
frown.gif

PS: 5.03 GEN-A

pakoito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Jolan said:
Q: What's 5.03 HEN-A?

I myself am running 5.03 CFW, and don't see any problems with MH3P on 5.03 Prometheus-4.
GEN-A, sorry, it's the firmware listed in the sys optrions. PSP 3000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and normal grapes