9th_Sage

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
DJPlace said:
ninja five-0 and tales of phanstia work on this sweet but i have not tried tales battle's yet. i wonder what's more better snes or gba version?
I'd stick with the SNES version. The GBA version is a little wonky at times and I don't mean the emulation (if you go with it, get the European version...it at least fixes issues with the voices) and it's translation is a little bit off at times (like calling Ragnarok "Kangaroo").

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Bros. advanced 4 (smb3) used to work fine, but with the update it gives me the data corrupt screen. Yeah I have the game_config.txt in the NDSGBA folder. I reverted back to the older version and it works fine again. Why is this?

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you notice i think they stripped a bit of data from the plugin (it's a bit smaller) and probably messed up the ability to read the game_config.txt file. Continue to use the 1.21 version for best compatibility. Version 1.30 is really not worth updating to.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I've posted that it does not work at all in Version 1.3 just version 1.21. I've posted this in several threads here and on supercard's forum. I was backed up by another fellow on the supercard forum. See the GBA release thread there.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i can't get use to snes control's for tales... so i'm sticking with gba version... plus i beat a hard boss on tales... so yeah...

Turboslak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I just want Golden Sun to work
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ