Plss help... error after system update to 11.2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Khatzki, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Khatzki
    OP

Khatzki Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2016
    Can please someone help me! Im trying to update my old 3ds xl from ver 11.1 to 11.2 but after the update finish, after the reboot it say

An error has occured:
    Failed to apply 1 Firm patch(es)
    Press any button to shutdown

Please help me how to fix this
    Thanks in advanced

2. Exavold

Exavold lol

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    lol
    If you are using Luma3DS , you need to go back to the latest STABLE.

Stable release of Luma3DS

Last edited by Exavold, Oct 25, 2016
  3. Khatzki
    OP

Khatzki Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2016
    Im on luma3ds and arm9lh but after the update the error appears... my 3ds cant boot to home screen anymore evertime i turn on my 3ds error appears

4. Temarile

Temarile (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ A9LH ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Jan 7, 2016
    Netherlands
    You can update it by taking out the SD card, putting it in the computer and manually replacing the Luma files on your SD card with the latest files.

Exavold likes this.
  5. Exavold

Exavold lol

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    lol
    I just tried updating to latest hourly and i'm getting the same error , use the latest stable release instead.

After updating back to a stable release , my 3DS boots fine.

Last edited by Exavold, Oct 25, 2016
  6. owek1

owek1 Master Sword Wielder

Aug 16, 2016
    ...that's why anyone who is planning on updating to 11.2 should first make sure they are using the latest but stable version of luma, NOT the nightly/hourly builds then proceed with updating..

7. Khatzki
    OP

Khatzki Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2016
    I fix mine after deleting all the files on my sd card and put back all my backup files...my backup files have also luma3ds but it outdated its on 5.5 ver only but my 3ds boots normally and updated the system to 11.2. It works like a charm and runs smoothly on luma3ds ver 5.5 after that i decide to update luma3ds to 6.3.1 and no more error appears... thanks for helping me to fix this...