Homebrew Please someone help me!!

Whity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Hey guys, I'm here with my original R4 trying to use Beup and Okiwi or Bunjallo but I can't!!!! I've tried with Beup 0.4 and 0.5 and fw 1.18 and 1.23 but the same problem happens when i try to enter "not support adapter?" I hate that! how do I fix it?? the same problem happens with the web browsers. I've already DLDI patched all of the things with the right patcher and all that...what's wrong!!

Whity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yup 0.5 live...it's weird because it doesn't say that I need an actual expansion to use it and I know this may sound stupid...but I used it with the emulator and it worked,I don't know if the emu uses an expansion

ChuckMcB

Trophies
Website
www.ds-xtra.com
XP
Country
First link on a Google search for "r4 "not support adapter":

QUOTE said:
on the r4ds menu you have 3 icons as follows -

first icon is for playing nds games

second icon is for monshell media player ( music and video )

third icon is for booting to slot 2 for playing gba games ( gameboy advance )
There are loads more results if this doesn't apply to your set up exactly.

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All homebrew are just .NDS files. Put whatever browser you are trying to run in your games directory and run it just like you would any other game.

nadoon

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Whity said:
I was trying from moonshell, what's the app button? I didn't know about that!!

Welcome to GBAtemp!!

As for you, I encountered the same problem with Okiwi. It loads FOREVER! I patched it using maxcrassmethod. Still that evil little green spiral would torture me.
frown.gif
Couldn't solve it.

Whity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yay thanks a lot guys! my Beup is working great!!! woooooohoooo
one more question...is it normal for the okiwi to stay with the upper screen pink and the lower one with some kind of symbol for more than 1 minute?

Ihave the same prob as you naroon...this sucks

Whity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
CHUCK YOU ROCK!!!! okay, now I've entered to the okiwi thing and I have the "about:black" think in the upper one and in the lower one I have the commands but only 2 of them are "lighted" and I've pressed every button and touch them but it doesn't give me a response.
NOW IT IS PATCHED AND IT STILL DOESN'T WORK!! *sigh* at elast I have my beup....all I wanted was my facebook!!

Whity

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
heeh well I am a total noob with homebrews, but I'm preatty good fixing and patching so ..whatver xD

thanks a lot man, I got tired of trying with okiwi and I'm using DSOrganise.....SUPRIME AWESONESS!!!!!!you can actully download things!!! heheheh Beup and DSOrganize best two programs for the flashcart! I started seaching for this because I'm going in a trip later and I wanted to be wth my girlfriend xDDD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...