Hacking Please, Please Help Me with my Gateway Problem.

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I need help, i updated to the newest update on my emunand and now I'm getting a black screen.

I'm using a 9.2 3DS XL, it was working completely fine. However, I was told the latest release (3.1.1) supported the newest firmware. Can any kind soul please help me fix this?

Thank you

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You could probably restore some of you savefiles and etc., and afterwards you will need to delete your emunand partition, format the emunand partition again with Gateway menu, and live with a 9.2 emunand, that will be OKish.

Sorry, I don't have time for searching the forum for you, but I can give you some keywords:
emunandtool
savedatafiler
rxSomething (my lazyness)

OhSnap

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you so much , I really sincerely appreciate the help. I did back up my emunand before , but I am worried, how will i update it to 9.5 now? Thank you so much.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If a certain firmware version isn't supported and you don't have a backup of the previous working version, your only options are to update either to the max/current SysNAND version (9.2?) you have or use a game to update to its required firmware version (9.4 IIRC at the moment?).

tbb043

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much , I really sincerely appreciate the help. I did back up my emunand before , but I am worried, how will i update it to 9.5 now? Thank you so much.

If you backed up your emunand when you were on 9.5, just restore it.

If you didn't, well, one, you should have, but two, you can restore the one you do have, then use a game to update it to 9.5, assuming any games have 9.5 on it. If not, just restore and update to whatever one you can, then wait for Gateway to support 9.6. Is there any real reason to be on 9.5 specifically other than you were before?

samiam144

Régulier
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IIRC, you can update to 9.5.0-22E with 3DNUS. Put 9.5.0-22 in the first text box then put EUR in the version box. It takes long though. Look it up in this forum if you plan to do it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh +1