Hacking Homebrew Please help

Thefakesuperidol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I just finished modding my vwii 1 day ago and I use a SanDisk 64gb Ultra 3.0 usb stick for my games it worked very nice and easily like 1 day ago too but now my games are just not loading at all I tried wiiflow and cfg usb loader cuz those are the only ones that even show the games and manage to read my usb stick (the games load but don't boot up on wiiflow and cfg usb)

If anyone knows how to fix it thanks in advance

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Get a external USB HHD, like you recognized USB Sticks tend not to work very well with USB Loader. BTW the filesystem should be fat32. Wiiflow lite supports WBFS filesystem, you might try that on the USB stick. But only Wii games can be stored on it. If using Wiiflow lite try IOS 58 (standart USB 2.0) as loader ios and might use cios 251 with base 58 as game cIOS. Else you might try USB Loader GX 1272 as it supports this setting for sure.

Last edited by Sypherone,

Thefakesuperidol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Get a external USB HHD, like you recognized USB Sticks tend not to work very well with USB Loader. BTW the filesystem should be fat32. If Wiiflow support WBFS filesystem you might try that on the USB stick, but only Wii games can be stored on it. If using Wiiflow lite try IOS 58 (standart USB 2.0) as loader ios and might use cios 251 with base 58 as game cIOS. Else you might try USB Loader GX 1272 as it supports this setting for sure.
Thank you very much will do (but I gotta fix my USB it broke down lol :/ )

Thefakesuperidol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Umm yeah ran into another problem
So I removed my files from sd card cuz they were cirrupt followed a tutorial on how to homebred the wii u again and if I boot the exploit it shows just the message

Post automatically merged:

Umm yeah ran into another problem
So I removed my files from sd card cuz they were cirrupt followed a tutorial on how to homebred the wii u again and if I boot the exploit it shows just the message

That's the message

Last edited by Thefakesuperidol,

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  • Which tutorial? Dont tell about some Video guides on Youtube. As we are not going to check it.
  • Normaly just replacing the Files on the SDCard would have been the easy solution.
  • What did you use? CBHC/Haxchi or Tiramisu? At which point of the guide you are stuck. Using which expoid? BTW this mentioned guides are Noob proofed.
  • Which hacked state is your vWii/WiiU?
  • Which (micro)SDCard and USB Drive are you using? Which filesystem? Are they recognized properly?
Questions over questions..

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Thefakesuperidol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
  • Which tutorial? Dont tell about some Video guides on Youtube. As we are not going to check it.
  • Normaly just replacing the Files on the SDCard would have been the easy solution.
  • What did you use? CBHC/Haxchi or Tiramisu? At which point of the guide you are stuck. Using which expoid? BTW this mentioned guides are Noob proofed.
  • Which hacked state is your vWii/WiiU?
  • Which (micro)SDCard and USB Drive are you using? Which filesystem? Are they recognized properly?
Questions over questions..
Nvm fixed it tutorial was outdated I just checked on wiiu.hacks.guide

Reactions: Sypherone

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: