PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Switch - Console, Accessories & Hardware' started by Missingphy, Apr 20, 2019.

1. Missingphy
    OP

Missingphy Pokémon Master, Console Bricker, and more...

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    Guys I need your help. I need to know if the PS4 controller (v2 NOT v1) works via usb with the magic ns dongle or a brook super converter on switch/pc/WiiU(hidtovpad)/wii(nintendont)or PS3 or any device you have. If you don’t know the answer just say “I don’t know” so that the thread stays visible on the homepage and luckily I will find someone that helps me. Thanks!

Remember to say “I don’t know” if you don’t know so the thread stays visible please

Last edited by osaka35, May 16, 2019 - Reason: -post merged-
  2. blahblah

blahblah GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2018
    United States
    Last edited by blahblah, Apr 20, 2019
  3. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    @Missingphy man you really gotta work on your attitude, don't have to be so rude. People won't help you because of your attitude bud.

4. Missingphy
    OP

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    Dude I’m saying please thank you etc etc I’m not trying to Be rude. Being rude would be something like: “guys tell me immediatley immediately if it works”

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

I’m saying this because I already own the ps4 controller

Last edited by Missingphy, Apr 20, 2019
  5. blahblah

blahblah GBAtemp Maniac

May 16, 2018
    United States
    The dongle you want to buy isn't exactly free.

6. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Im talking about the part you are saying people posting with I don't know as the answer, it is not necessary, if people don't know the answer they won't reply, to keep the thread clean don't bump your own thread, I have a PS4 controller and Magic NS but I don't want to help you because I have seen some of your threads. Dongle cost like $20 bucks anyway, it is always best to have a real controller that was meant for that unit anyway.

crazy_p and DarknessPlay3r like this.
  7. Missingphy
    OP

Oct 7, 2018
    Mexico
    well that you wont help me is frustrating. ive been searching this solution for 6 months on reddit, gamefaqs etc. etc. i was hoping to get it here.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

im not spending money on another controller. im looking to use the controller i already own so i dont have too much controllers.