Hardware PLEASE HELP!

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,074
  • Replies 6
D

Deleted User

OP
Guys I need your help. I need to know if the PS4 controller (v2 NOT v1) works via usb with the magic ns dongle or a brook super converter on switch/pc/WiiU(hidtovpad)/wii(nintendont)or PS3 or any device you have. If you don’t know the answer just say “I don’t know” so that the thread stays visible on the homepage and luckily I will find someone that helps me. Thanks!

Remember to say “I don’t know” if you don’t know so the thread stays visible please

Last edited by osaka35, , Reason: -post merged-
D

Deleted User

OP
@Missingphy man you really gotta work on your attitude, don't have to be so rude. People won't help you because of your attitude bud.
Dude I’m saying please thank you etc etc I’m not trying to Be rude. Being rude would be something like: “guys tell me immediatley immediately if it works”

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/East...-Gamepad-t-l-commande-Joypad/32952271219.html

You're welcome. Works, gyro works, wireless works, isn't an ergonomic nightmare like the PS4 controller. Since you posted this in the Switch section, I assume you are looking for a Switch controller. That controller I linked is one.
I’m saying this because I already own the ps4 controller

Last edited by ,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude I’m saying please thank you etc etc I’m not trying to Be rude. Being rude would be something like: “guys tell me immediatley immediately if it works”

Im talking about the part you are saying people posting with I don't know as the answer, it is not necessary, if people don't know the answer they won't reply, to keep the thread clean don't bump your own thread, I have a PS4 controller and Magic NS but I don't want to help you because I have seen some of your threads. Dongle cost like $20 bucks anyway, it is always best to have a real controller that was meant for that unit anyway.

D

Deleted User

OP
Im talking about the part you are saying people posting with I don't know as the answer, it is not necessary, if people don't know the answer they won't reply, to keep the thread clean don't bump your own thread, I have a PS4 controller and Magic NS but I don't want to help you because I have seen some of your threads. Dongle cost like $20 bucks anyway, it is always best to have a real controller that was meant for that unit anyway.
well that you wont help me is frustrating. ive been searching this solution for 6 months on reddit, gamefaqs etc. etc. i was hoping to get it here.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The dongle you want to buy isn't exactly free.
im not spending money on another controller. im looking to use the controller i already own so i dont have too much controllers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, I know what it is. :creep: