Hacking Please help!

thisismynamelol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok power on now sends me to homebrew and pressing installed file produces the result i was stuck at before

i have zelda TP DL'd on a USB, i was trying to play it and thought i needed nintendont, i do not see nintendont anywhere on homebrew and wad manager is terrifying

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ok power on now sends me to homebrew and pressing installed file produces the result i was stuck at before

you don't have to press installed file. That's what you're doing wrong. If you're on priiloader menu, just go to Homebrew Channel from there, or go to System Menu and then to HBC.

you mustn't load nintendont from priiloader, but from HBC

edit; do you have nintendont in your apps folder in the sd?

thisismynamelol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i'm on priiloader menu i can access homebrew, nintendont isn't on homebrew channel just wad hackmii and gecko, my SD card only has 16 MB so if i can get nintendon't to load zelda TP if it'll fit on that that work if not i have USB and thats it, whatever works to get the game running

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
yeah i'm on priiloader menu i can access homebrew, nintendont isn't on homebrew channel just wad hackmii and gecko, my SD card only has 16 MB so if i can get nintendon't to load zelda TP if it'll fit on that that work if not i have USB and thats it, whatever works to get the game running

You can have nintendont in the sd, the thing is that if it's not showing you didn't rename the loader.dol to boot.dol (or you're missing the whole folder).

thisismynamelol

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i haven't tried to put it on the SD cuz i thought it might be too small. so now i'll have to get nintendont on the SD to run the game on the USB

it says no games found in usb:/games the folder is called games on my usb is that right, unzipped TP rom is inside it

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
it says no games found in usb:/games the folder is called games on my usb is that right, unzipped TP rom is inside it

You need to have the game in your usb in a folder in the root, something like \games\twilight princess\game.iso

you have to rename the iso exactly like that : "game.iso"

then it should be found by nintendont.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i can't put a backslash on the file name

You don't need a backslash, it's just a way to show that they're different folders.

you have a folder named games. Inside it, create another folder named Twilight Princess or whatever you like. Then move the iso to that folder and rename it as game.iso

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte