Hacking Please Help

alaricmucino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im all new to this and have a big problem. I just got a new wii with had 3.4U I had installed Home Brew Channel and accidently installed 3.2E as soon as i did this my wii screen scrolls constantly.... I posted this and got a reply to do a system storage format, but that only erased the Homebrew Channel. I hooked up my wii to my computer wich has a tv tuner with PAL setting on it so atleast my screen wont scroll. I tried to do and update and all that did was update me to 3.4E. Now im stuck cause now my wii wont read any of my game disks!!! I need to know how I can change my firmware back to 3.4U. PLEASE HELP!!!

PS. My wii does not have any other mods done to it!

D

Deleted User

What crap info you got from...

Anyhoo, one of these solutions should work:

1)Get a chip, get a TP backup, use TH, install HBC, and cIOS Downgrader to 3.4U, then follow any of the downgrading guides here

2)Send it to Nintendo (Fry the thing first)

3)Get a Europe version of Zelda, use TH, install HBC, and cIOS Downgrader to 3.4U, then follow any of the downgrading guides here.

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
afif95 said:
What crap info you got from...

Anyhoo, one of these solutions should work:

1)Get a chip, get a TP backup, use TH, install HBC, and cIOS Downgrader to 3.4U, then follow any of the downgrading guides here

2)Send it to Nintendo (Fry the thing first)

3)Get a Europe version of Zelda, use TH, install HBC, and cIOS Downgrader to 3.4U, then follow any of the downgrading guides here.
What he said
tongue.gif

joda

Trophies
XP
Country
muck chucker said:
i was gunna say use the homebrew channel and use anyregion changer to go back but its gone so its WHAT HE SAID
smile.gif
Problem is, he did a system format removing HBC. And since he's in the states with a now-vanilla 3.2E-Wii without HBC, he can't install HBC since he can't boot even an original US Twilight Princess.

D

Deleted User

Nah, guys:
QUOTE said:
i was gunna say use the homebrew channel and use anyregion changer to go back but its gone so its WHAT HE SAID

In better english

QUOTEI was gonna say use the HBC and use ARC to go back but it's gone so it's WHAT HE SAID

So yes, everybody can misunderstand too.

alaricmucino

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the advice! Does anyone know where I can get a Pal version of TP. I was also thinking about getting the Flatmii chip? Any comment on this chip from anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu