Please Help - Vote For Us!

Mashy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Right, so my band are entering this competition called 'battle 4 bella' where the winner gets to play at this music festival nearby called Belladrum. It's mainly hippie music, but alot of the bands that have entered the competition are metal.
Mine included.

Basically, the competition consists of heats, which are voted upon by the public, and the final, which is judged.

Now, the voting for my heat is now opened, and I would greatly appreciate it if you lovely GBATemp folks could vote for my band. I will be ultimately grateful to anybody that does.

Right, the site is - http://www.nessmp3.com/battle4bella/vs1.8/heat5.php

And please vote for the band called 'Sanctum Incendia'.
Many thanks.

Anyway, for those of you who care, a bit about my band;

We are a four piece metal band consisting of me on keyboards, Ben on Guitar, Fraser on Drums and our new singer, Rhianna. We play neo classical christian metal, and everybody who has heard us has liked us, though whether they're just being polite or not we will never know.

This is a great opportunity for us, and aswell as this we are recording over the next few weeks, and will be putting the songs for download shortly after, when the mixing etc. has been done.

Admittedly the setlist we played wasn't the greatest, and me and the guitarist do go out of sync at the end of the second song on the video. Basically the whole ending of that song sucked, as did my timing in some bits of it, I fear.

But anyway, yeah, please vote for us, I will be eternally grateful.

Thank you.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Voted
happy.gif

J

Jackreyes

Voted

Would be funny if you got like 2000 votes compared to like 50 for the others.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Jackreyes said:
Voted

What wouldn't be funny is when they realized most of those votes are coming from this site and thus disqualifying them.

Mashy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jackreyes said:
Voted

Yeah, that would be unbelievably awesome, though we'd probably be accused of cheating.

Thank you for voting, and thank you aswell Minor_IX!

Mashy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fischju said:
Because the link is here directly, they would be able to trace all those votes to this thread, with the refferal

I do not think that really matters, they say nothing about getting people to vote for you, but they do say that you will be disqualified or something if you proxy vote for yourself billions of times.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Mashy said:
fischju said:
Because the link is here directly, they would be able to trace all those votes to this thread, with the refferal

I do not think that really matters, they say nothing about getting people to vote for you, but they do say that you will be disqualified or something if you proxy vote for yourself billions of times.

Yeah I don't think they would care.

Voted btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all