Hacking Please Help regarding downgrade korean 3ds

d3m3vilurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh Yeah i forgot about that...Well you could try to get OOT3D to downgrade(Inject the save via Browserhax)
nop, i cannot try downgrade with oot3dhax, my o3ds is not mine(it is my friend's one. i was rent for port hax)
few days ago, yellows8 modified his oot3dhax codes, and now support kor, chn, twn versions. but i'm not tested yet.

so, i highly recommand basehaxx for downgrade, it work confirmed many korean users. :)

Kyouma27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nop, i cannot try downgrade with oot3dhax, my o3ds is not mine(it is my friend's one. i was rent for port hax)
few days ago, yellows8 modified his oot3dhax codes, and now support kor, chn, twn versions. but i'm not tested yet.

so, i highly recommand basehaxx for downgrade, it work confirmed many korean users. :)
did basehaxx support old 3ds?

Kyouma27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
you mean `still need unlocked secret base save data for basehaxx` then yes.
svdt can copy this.
yeah i transfer my us pokemon and it works and success downgrading thanks @d3m3vilurr so what will i do next? of course i can use menuhax because there ist theme so i use browserhax to make my point to create emunand? is there mset for 9.0?

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought downgrading to 9.0K allowed for region-changing, which can be downgraded to 2.1U or 2.1E to get the OTP. I could be wrong however.

I also do not know if once a9lh is installed, if it is possible to restore a 9.0k NAND backup while keeping A9LH and having it boot.

Last edited by driverdis,

leerz

Trophies
Website
leerz25.sitesled.com
XP
Country
the route I can suggest is
from the new Kor hax either via webbrowser

Dg back to 4.x, regionchange (since from 4.x you can have full access to hax available / secureinfo and dumping of nands)
then do the otp guide for 4.xU base

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
the route I can suggest is
from the new Kor hax either via webbrowser

Dg back to 4.x, regionchange (since from 4.x you can have full access to hax available / secureinfo and dumping of nands)
then do the otp guide for 4.xU base
Wait what? You can't dump OTP on 4.x Kor...Access to OTP was blocked on 3.0... I'm confused right now :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nobody-discussing-kor-twn-chn-regions-a9lh.432742/

You need:
- A real JPN/EUR/USA O3DS console whose Secureinfo_A can be dumped.
- Decrypt9WIP, FBI, rxTools Pasta Mode etc.

- O3DSes are only compatible with O3DS Secureinfo_A.
- N3DSes are only compatible with N3DS Secureinfo_A.
- 2DSes are only compatible with 2DS Secureinfo_A.
- Do not use any Secureinfo_A from either of 2DS, N3DS, Internet Download, otherwise your O3DS KOR will brick!

Steps: (Assuming you have an O3DS EUR for region changing)

1. Dump EUR Secureinfo_A (Repeat again. Do not use Internet shared Secureinfo_A otherwise it can cause a brick!)
2. Downgrade your O3DS KOR to 9.0
3. Backup 9.0 KOR SYSNAND
4. Install 9.0.0-20E to SYSNAND (in PASTA MODE)
5. Inject EUR Secureinfo_A to SYSNAND
6. DELETE all NAND titles which 9.0.0-20E doesn't have

Now your O3DS KOR becomes O3DS EUR.

7. Do the 2.1.0 Downgrade and make A9LH
8. Restore 9.0 KOR SYSNAND with Keep A9LH

Last edited by MelonGx,
Reactions: d3m3vilurr

Kyouma27

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
http://gbatemp.net/threads/nobody-discussing-kor-twn-chn-regions-a9lh.432742/

You need:
- A real JPN/EUR/USA O3DS console whose Secureinfo_A can be dumped.
- Decrypt9WIP, FBI, rxTools Pasta Mode etc.

- O3DSes are only compatible with O3DS Secureinfo_A.
- N3DSes are only compatible with N3DS Secureinfo_A.
- 2DSes are only compatible with 2DS Secureinfo_A.
- Do not use any Secureinfo_A from either of 2DS, N3DS, Internet Download, otherwise your O3DS KOR will brick!

Steps: (Assuming you have an O3DS EUR for region changing)

1. Dump EUR Secureinfo_A (Repeat again. Do not use Internet shared Secureinfo_A otherwise it can cause a brick!)
2. Downgrade your O3DS KOR to 9.0
3. Backup 9.0 KOR SYSNAND
4. Install 9.0.0-20E to SYSNAND (in PASTA MODE)
5. Inject EUR Secureinfo_A to SYSNAND
6. DELETE all NAND titles which 9.0.0-20E doesn't have

Now your O3DS KOR becomes O3DS EUR.

7. Do the 2.1.0 Downgrade and make A9LH
8. Restore 9.0 KOR SYSNAND with Keep A9LH
@MelonGx at the time i am at 9.0 kor and cant go to browserhax and homebrew launcher but i can access emunand9 decrypt9 and cakes fw using cakeshax how to go to pasta mode while i cant use browserhax or homebrew launcher? which app i install update file from other region? FBI or sysupdater? can you be more specific? if i want to change to us should i use 9.0 or 9.2 update files?

Last edited by Kyouma27,

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
@MelonGx at the time i am at 9.0 kor and cant go to browserhax and homebrew launcher but i can access emunand9 decrypt9 and cakes fw using cakeshax how to go to pasta mode while i cant use browserhax or homebrew launcher? which app i install update file from other region? FBI or sysupdater? can you be more specific? if i want to change to us should i use 9.0 or 9.2 update files?
rxTools 3.0 Web-boot for entering Pasta Mode.
BigBlueMenu for installing System CIA to SysNAND Pasta Mode.
FBI for deleting NAND titles which don't match.

Personally I recommend the same version number.

You must keep 9.0 KOR SysNAND safely because it also contains KOR Secureinfo_A and ticket.db.

Last edited by MelonGx,

d3m3vilurr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i transfer my us pokemon and it works and success downgrading thanks @d3m3vilurr so what will i do next? of course i can use menuhax because there ist theme so i use browserhax to make my point to create emunand? is there mset for 9.0?
you can use spider rop chain with browser, it support rxtool, reinand, and gateway; http://dukesrg.github.io

Wait what? You can't dump OTP on 4.x Kor...Access to OTP was blocked on 3.0... I'm confused right now :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:
he suggest, region change sysnand to jap, usa, or eur, then upgrade to 9.2, downgrade 2.1 and dump OTP.
if you just need emunand feature, it not need this work
but, if you want to use a9lh, you require legit SecureInfo_A for region change, if not, device will brick.
always backup your device sysnand before do this action.

btw, i think, actually you don't need downgrade to 4.x, maybe can region change direct in the 9.0. @MelonGx 's method show this. :)

but, really need a9lh? it has many benefits, and also contains a lot of risk.

Last edited by d3m3vilurr,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg