Hacking PLEASE help me on which flash device??

lunch_box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello
I am wanting to but a flash cart but have no idea where to start and was hoping that peeps on here can help me out with their experience and knowledge!!
smile.gif

First off i really dont care about slot 1 or 2 i just want a solution that is known to have awesome compatibility and will run all the norm games e.g mario 64, new super mario, kart etc and also brain training, elite beat agents!! i would also like to be able to use the ds browser without having to purchase a ram pack!! i have read the g6 lite is good and also ds-xtreme!!
wtf.gif

so if anyone can just point me in the right direction and help me out i will be eternally grateful!!
wink.gif

ps it needs to be easy to transfer roms etc
thanks

crab-scratch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
if i were you i would buy m3 micro sd + passcard 3. little bit more expensive than other flashcards but high compabitility and easy to use.
my friend has super card but we both agree that m3 is better.

g.crow

beide mittelfinger hoch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you want EASY transfer, "100%" ds compatiblity, dont care about gba games, go for r4 or m3 simply.

mars

lunch_box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for that so r4ds it is?? is there anything to choose between the r4 ds and m3 simply??
any reccomendations on a slot 2 for web browser and games??

lunch_box

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
will the m3 lite pro act as a good slot 2 if using r4 ds or m3 simply??? dont want gb compatibility!!

leetdude_007

Official GBAtemp Assassin That Has Never Killed An
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you need it now, get an M3. If R4 continues to have a steady (and unbelievably sexy, smooth) record for about a year or so AND you want it later, then get an R4 later on if their record's straight. Or be like me and get both by next christmas when you buy a DS for your cousin, and choose between them. (Phantom Hourglass will be out by then!!!)

Right now I have an M3 because of their B+ track record. Did I mention Phantom Hourglass?? Buy the real cart though because it's so kick ass.

odd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
R4 all the way!

i just got mine today and im so happy with it.

the kinda clunky text menu gets a lot sexier with the right skin.

r4 = goodness.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu