Hacking Please Help Me... My Vita is Bricked :/

tunahanshn

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello guys. I'm updated my Vita 3.73 today. But i heard Adrenaline is not working, and i'm decided to downgrade my firmware. I'm downloaded 3.68 firmware and used modoru fordowngrade. SCE Updater is runned but stucks at %11 and i'm faced C1-6548-3 error. Tried to reboot but not working. Now i'm stucked at recovery mode. I'm tried QCMA for unbrick but my PS Vita says "Latest firmware is aleady installed"

Please help me for this :/

XpertNoobhacker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so you need to re update and re downgrade so..

Get the latest 3.73 update pup change spoof version in qcma to relivant numbers also check block USB update check and something else I think the WiFi option checker tick it then try to push update also u will need to use a xtml file not regular updat.
If you search how to Update with qcma and follow a YouTube video I'm sure you'll get there. My friend had this problem and we got around it.
His biggest problem was because he didn't un-instal enso he had to use enso ex to reinstall as regular enso gave a generic error due to not being uninstalled

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom