Hacking Please help me decide

Kratozero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Got Vita with UNO exploit, I have been using the PSP mode somewhat and I absolutely love playing the 3rd Birthday, MGS PW and KH: BBSFM on the Vita due to the twin sticks, but I am also missing out on the PSN+ stuff I have bought and got for free for my PS3/Vita(Guacamelee, PSABR, etc). Not to mention Soul Sacrifice which I really want to play does not work because of the firmware version.
What do you reccomend?, Hold on to my Exploited Vita or update the Vita and get everything I am missing and use my PSP to play older games?.

AaronZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Is buying a second Vita not an option? That's kinda what I'm gonna do but not for the exploit, I have a lot of games purchased via my US account (mainly PS1 Classics) and all my PSP/Vita stuff on my EU account, so basically I'll get a cheaper (maybe wait for a slim) Vita down the road.

If not, I'd go with the latter and use your PSP for those games. The second analog wouldn't make or break a game for me personally.

Kratozero

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is buying a second Vita not an option? That's kinda what I'm gonna do but not for the exploit, I have a lot of games purchased via my US account (mainly PS1 Classics) and all my PSP/Vita stuff on my EU account, so basically I'll get a cheaper (maybe wait for a slim) Vita down the road.

If not, I'd go with the latter and use your PSP for those games. The second analog wouldn't make or break a game for me personally.

It does improve the games vastly, also applies to Crisis Core. I have a lot of PS1 Classics too on that Vita. but buying a second one seems very expensive, it would only be an option of it was like a slim version for example.

Arizato

Memento Mori
Trophies
XP
Country
Currently considering this myself actually. It sucks to rebuy the PSP games I've already bought though. Like Persona 3 Portable for instance, which is 29.99 euro. Haven't decided yet though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER