Please help me decide

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Kratozero, May 6, 2013.

1. Kratozero
    OP

Kratozero Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2008
    Mexico
    Got Vita with UNO exploit, I have been using the PSP mode somewhat and I absolutely love playing the 3rd Birthday, MGS PW and KH: BBSFM on the Vita due to the twin sticks, but I am also missing out on the PSN+ stuff I have bought and got for free for my PS3/Vita(Guacamelee, PSABR, etc). Not to mention Soul Sacrifice which I really want to play does not work because of the firmware version.
    What do you reccomend?, Hold on to my Exploited Vita or update the Vita and get everything I am missing and use my PSP to play older games?.

2. ccmalls19
    This message by ccmalls19 has been removed from public view by p1ngpong, May 6, 2013.
    May 6, 2013
  3. AaronZ

AaronZ GBAtemp Regular

Mar 22, 2012
    Is buying a second Vita not an option? That's kinda what I'm gonna do but not for the exploit, I have a lot of games purchased via my US account (mainly PS1 Classics) and all my PSP/Vita stuff on my EU account, so basically I'll get a cheaper (maybe wait for a slim) Vita down the road.

If not, I'd go with the latter and use your PSP for those games. The second analog wouldn't make or break a game for me personally.

4. Kratozero
    OP

Kratozero Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 1, 2008
    Mexico
    It does improve the games vastly, also applies to Crisis Core. I have a lot of PS1 Classics too on that Vita. but buying a second one seems very expensive, it would only be an option of it was like a slim version for example.

5. geishroy

geishroy Suspended

Suspended
    Dec 10, 2008
    United States
    buy a psp for like 40 bucks and play psp games on that lol.

6. Arizato

Arizato Memento Mori

Jun 1, 2009
    Currently considering this myself actually. It sucks to rebuy the PSP games I've already bought though. Like Persona 3 Portable for instance, which is 29.99 euro. Haven't decided yet though.