please help! i messed up royally

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by pokeball122, Mar 10, 2019.

1. pokeball122
    OP

pokeball122 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    okay. long story short, i renamed my .tai folder with enso installed and now nothings working. i know its the folder for plugins and stuff but please tell me theres a way to access the vita files so i can rename it back to tai!
    or any way to rename it, i cant even use vita backup cause again that requires enso, and im a bit of a silly and deleted h-encore.

i wanna die!

2. Kubas_inko

Kubas_inko "Something funny goes here."

Feb 3, 2017
    Czech Republic
    I gues on earth.
    You can try booting without plugins. (Dont I know how now.)
    You can try to factory reset the console from recovery menu. (Dont know how now.)

Last edited by Kubas_inko, Mar 11, 2019
  3. pokeball122
    OP

pokeball122 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 14, 2017
    thank you for the idea of booting without plugins kubas_inko

okay, its fixed.
    just took a few reboots (without loading plugins) and reinstalled h-encore (ty tech James) then reseting tai, reinstalling all my plugins then wiping my tears of joy.
    but it turns out that my vita cant handle enso ex, giga oof.

if any mods see this, feel free to delete this thread as it is no longer needed.

4. CTR640

CTR640 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2018
    Netherlands
    Things like this makes me glad I installed h-ncore instead of Ensó. When you completely turn off PSVita, default ofw will be used instead and no bricks or something.

5. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Don't think you really understand what is Henkaku/H-encore and Enso.

6. CTR640

CTR640 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 24, 2018
    Netherlands
    True, I keep getting confused between henkaku/h-encore but I do know Enso is permanent.

7. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Guru

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    Henkaku is the orignal homebrew enabler for the Vita, it ran via web base instead of an application, H-encore is the spiritual successor of Henkaku, that does the same thing it enable homebrew. Enso is just the permanent modification of CFW, so you don't need to run the homebrew enabler every cold boot.

SCOTT0852 and CTR640 like this.