Please explain to me...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by R2DJ, Sep 4, 2008.

Sep 4, 2008

Please explain to me... by R2DJ at 5:58 PM (658 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. R2DJ
    OP

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    So this is the story: I bought GH3 Wii (game only) from some website and they told me that it will be the re-mastered version. So I was confident that I would get it. I got the disc one day before the replacement program ended. So on the 31st (day the program ends), I tried it for the first time. The sound was too low compared to GH: Aerosmith. So I searched some pictures on how to tell if you got the re-mastered version. Turns out that I got the mono one. So I was a bit disappointed. Now I sent it back to the retailer, also giving them pictures of what the re-mastered disc looks like. A day after, they sent me an e-mail regarding the returned game. This is what is said:

2. 4urentertainment

Member 4urentertainment GBAtemp Regular

Egypt
    You sent them back the game and you want to replace it with the re-mastered version correct?

Well when u sent it back, they refunded, meaning you now got back your money so that you can buy the game again, but this time, send them the pictures again and tell them you want that version no the other.

Hope this helps.

3. R2DJ
    OP

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    That's the thing: I can't find any GH3 Wii game only anywhere. Maybe it's because all of them are now taken off shelves (what Activision told me) and they should have the re-mastered ones instead.

4. NeSchn

Member NeSchn GBAPimpdaddy.

United States
    I still have the mono one, It sounds fine to me I never really noticed the difference but yet I never played the re-mastered one either.