Reactions: Mama Looigi

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
I am not sure if anyone brought this up before and I might get a million people calling me a n00b for this, but I bought an M3 Perfect Lite, for one main reason, it said on countless websites and even the box itself that it comes with built in emulators, one of them including a snes emulator as well as playing DS games with little to no slow. So I was all over that, even though I own an M3 DS Real, but everyone know the snes emulators for the DS aren't what one would high quality, in fact they kinda suck when you really look at them, most games don't work and the few that do have a list of problems. So to make a long story short, I bought it, the GBA part works great, but I could never get it to play DS games, or even homebrews for that matter, Now I didn't buy the Passcard for the main reason that the same number of sites, one including this one said the M3 has a built in PassMe. But I only brought that up because it annoys me sometimes, what I really want to know is, how do I make it play snes games? I really want to see how this one works. Can someone please help me here?

stinkoman

Magnificent Bastard
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
I am not sure if anyone brought this up before and I might get a million people calling me a n00b for this, but I bought an M3 Perfect Lite, for one main reason, it said on countless websites and even the box itself that it comes with built in emulators, one of them including a snes emulator as well as playing DS games with little to no slow. So I was all over that, even though I own an M3 DS Real, but everyone know the snes emulators for the DS aren't what one would high quality, in fact they kinda suck when you really look at them, most games don't work and the few that do have a list of problems. So to make a long story short, I bought it, the GBA part works great, but I could never get it to play DS games, or even homebrews for that matter, Now I didn't buy the Passcard for the main reason that the same number of sites, one including this one said the M3 has a built in PassMe. But I only brought that up because it annoys me sometimes, what I really want to know is, how do I make it play snes games? I really want to see how this one works. Can someone please help me here?
I vaguely remember seeing that and being annoyed by it way back when. I forgot the catboy wrote in pink.

lemmymet

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
tommynoel.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
My brother was trying to upgrade one of my computers from XP to Windows 7, but for some reason it said it was upgrading, but it copied none of the files and then just reformatted it the whole computer! Is there any possible way I can recover the files?
Yes I know I spelled "reformatted" wrong in the title. I am not th world's best speller and I always forget letters when I write.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk