Hacking Please, a little help here

buhmillion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i'm a complete n00b and have no idea what DLDI patching or flashing is or whatever, so speak plain english pls-

My R4 card with an original (first) NDS has been working fine before, with themes and everything, and recently, i downloaded MSHL 2.0 and i accidentally deleted the _system_ and dsmenu.dat files. When ever i restore them, the themes don't work, even though i put them in the _SYSTEM_ folder. does anyone have the R4DS files that allow the ds to be Themeable? they would be greatly appreciated. http://gbatemp.net/style_emoticons/default/hate2.gif

BKZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Does your _system_ folder contain a theme folder and in that theme folder are there 12 folders inside?

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
buhmillion said:
My R4 card with an original (first) NDS has been working fine before, with themes and everything, and recently, i downloaded MSHL 2.0 and i accidentally deleted the _system_ and dsmenu.dat files. When ever i restore them, the themes don't work, even though i put them in the _SYSTEM_ folder. does anyone have the R4DS files that allow the ds to be Themeable? they would be greatly appreciated.
I assume you used 1.18, download 1.18 again, put it in your microsd and you can use your themes again (don't forget to put your themes in folder Theme)
Why would you change the old moonshell with moonshell 2? I can play new games with the old moonshell.

eSquire

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think the TC needs 3 different people to give him/her the same irrelevant advice.
QUOTE said:
Does your _system_ folder contain a themes folder and in that theme folder are there 12 folders inside?
Fix'd. IIRC, it should be "themes" and not just "theme".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto