Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan
As much as I love AlphaOmegaSin and his videos, he's been taking this whole thing the wrong way. This is also the kind of crap that most companies spew but never follow up on. It's simply too good to be true.

Ah man,you think so? :O
I was so hoping to play FF versus VIII, sonic 06, journey atc... on my PC :'(

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came here trying to find out if I can play PSP/PSX games not available on the PSN but it sounds like too much of a hassle right now. Guess I'll either wait for a real FW hack or the remaining games to be uploaded, at this point either one could come first. >_>

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Because he's annoying, obnoxious, bias, immature and hardly ever knows what he's talking about? "Swear a lot and yell = Get subs" is not a good attitude for an entertainer and if anything, it shows lack of creativity. Watch Classic Game Room instead - they're far better and actually know what their consoles.

Kazekai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because he's annoying, obnoxious, bias, immature and hardly ever knows what he's talking about? "Swear a lot and yell = Get subs" is not a good attitude for an entertainer and if anything, it shows lack of creativity. Watch Classic Game Room instead - they're far better and actually know what their consoles.

Wait who are we talking about? Because you just described PewDiePie and that massive tool that has the username THEBESTGAMERS on youtube who I cannot figure out if he's being ironic or not. I guess here's another youtuber I can avoid. (At least for any reason outside trolling)

On-topic: I have been all over the internet about the Vita and god I can't wait for it to be hacked. Of course, that will probably take another 2-3 years but I bought mine with the assumption that thanks to Sony's idea of honest advertising that it would do everything a PSP could, including play PSX games which outside potential hacking and a few exclusives I want was the entire reason I bought one to begin with so I just want to say that whoever is or has worked on cracking this thing open, you are my hero and possibly the most attractive human being currently residing on the planet earth.

Metoroid0

Samus Aran
Trophies
Website
www.metroidwiki.org
XP
Country
Japan

testing123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to play Final Fantasy Dissidia on psp and on a hacked Vita and have them wirelessly communicate?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
I just got a 1.06 vita. I heard if I have a PS3 on the latest OFW there's something I can do with it?

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Ok I bought the game before Sony deleted it from the PSN. Even from my Download List. But I downloaded to my PS3. Can I transfer it to my PS Vita?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel