Hardware Playstation plus questions

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if I become a playstation plus member i will only have acess to don't starve and resogun thats it ?

also so i need a playstation plus membership to play call of duty ghosts online???

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I though the playstation 4 was going to have free online ............

is this with call of duty ghosts or all online games

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sooo disapointed :-(

If i do become a playstation plus owner and lets say I dowload resogun if my subscription runs out do I still have access to my resogun?

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I though the playstation 4 was going to have free online ............

is this with call of duty ghosts or all online games

All online games... for the most part. F2P games and MMOs do not require PS+ to be played online.

It's a little annoying, sure, but considering the great game deals Sony's been offering, there's really no reason not to have PS+ (unless you can't connect to the internet, in which case you wouldn't be able to play online anyway). Plus, it's a good $10 or so cheaper than Xbox Live Gold for a one year subscription, and Sony offers even better discounts every now and then.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Right, PSPlus in a Nutshell:
  • The subscription is necessary for Multiplayer games on the PS4 except for select titles, F2P and applications. It's not necessary for PS3 or PSVita Multiplayer
  • In addition to Instant Game Collection, the subscription gives you various discounts on the PSN store. Games which you purchase using those discounts stay on your account forever
  • The subscription gives you access to new games monthly, the games stay on your account forever and can be re-downloaded and played for as long as you are a subscriber
  • If you choose to let your subscription run out, the games will once again become available to you after you extend it
It's a specifically good deal if you have several Sony systems or if you plan on getting more systems in the future. Say, if you "purchase" a PSPlus version of a PSVita or a PS3 game, that game will be available to you if you ever buy either system. Honestly, it's a lot of bang for the buck - I can't recommend the service enough.

Reactions: GameWinner

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right, PSPlus in a Nutshell:
  • The subscription is necessary for Multiplayer games on the PS4 except for select titles, F2P and applications. It's not necessary for PS3 or PSVita Multiplayer
  • In addition to Instant Game Collection, the subscription gives you various discounts on the PSN store. Games which you purchase using those discounts stay on your account forever
  • The subscription gives you access to new games monthly, the games stay on your account forever and can be re-downloaded and played for as long as you are a subscriber
  • If you choose to let your subscription run out, the games will once again become available to you after you extend it
It's a specifically good deal if you have several Sony systems or if you plan on getting more systems in the future. Say, if you "purchase" a PSPlus version of a PSVita or a PS3 game, that game will be available to you if you ever buy either system. Honestly, it's a lot of bang for the buck - I can't recommend the service enough.

thank you

it sucks but I will say this still better then xboxone

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
thank you

it sucks but I will say this still better then xboxone
Think of it this way... you have to pay for online multiplayer, but you get discounts and games monthly in exchange. Now, the games offered on PS4 Instant Game Collection are not exactly mindblowing at this point in time, but that's mostly because the PS4 was only just released - the selection will gradually get better. ;)

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I signed up using the playstation plus free subscription I got for 1 week with my call of duty ghosts and after that one week they automatically deducted 17.99 for 3 months of playstation plus

FUUUUUCK !

How do I turn this feature off so they don't charge me again in the future

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So I signed up using the playstation plus free subscription I got for 1 week with my call of duty ghosts and after that one week they automatically deducted 17.99 for 3 months of playstation plus

FUUUUUCK !

How do I turn this feature off so they don't charge me again in the future
I dunno about PS4, but on the PS3 you can go to Network -> Account -> Services, and PS+ will be one of the things listed (or the only thing as hardly anything gets added to that list). Slect it and at the bottom there should be an option to turn off automatic renewal. This is just off the top of my head so I could be wrong, but it's probably in a similar place on the PS4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu