Playing touchscreen game on pstv help

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Tri-Z, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Tri-Z
    OP

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA
    I’ve been playing pumped bmx plus on my 365hen enso vita and I decided to finally update my pstv to 3.65 hen enso also
    I ran the blacklist app or plugin whatever it’s considered and the game is now playable but I ran into the problem of needing to press back touchscreen while pressing right joystick in different directions to do more advanced tricks. Playstations in menu option to put pointers on the screen just won’t do for what I need in the game.

I know there’s some plugins and I tried doing some searching but if someone can chime in which would work best for me. Thanks
    Would like to have it so if I hold L1 or R1 it would be the same as me pressing and holding finger on back touchscreen.

Last edited by Tri-Z, Oct 11, 2018
  2. zfreeman

zfreeman GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 9, 2013
    United States
    Pennsylvania
    Last edited by zfreeman, Oct 11, 2018
  3. Tri-Z
    OP

Tri-Z Tri z

Nov 25, 2005
    United States
    USA

I’m using PS4 controller. I don’t need to make any special motions on it it just needs to know it’s being pressed. I think I had came across that post u linked and got confused reading it b4
    L3 and R3 are pushing the joysticks down so they click. I don’t know how well or if will work since I need to move the joysticks around for tricks. Sometimes have to perform multiples per jump

I see name of plugin when go to mega site is back touchscreen2L2R2
    In pumped game for some reason those two buttons are used to spin instead of R1 and L1

Last edited by Tri-Z, Oct 11, 2018