Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings Masters , gents and hackers,

Greatest Website for all Consoles btw.
i just got in to the scene of PS3 CFW and just bought it without any idea how it works.

i just know how to play PS3 games by using Multiman and installing Pkg files.
i also follow the instruction/tutorial how to play PS2 games thru this website.
not sure if i install the latest .pkg
so please bare with me.

1.i have to ask whenever i play PS2 games on PS3 via PS2 classic holder+react PSN. my DS3 controller disconnects me. i am playing thru PS2 controller but is there a way how the Dualshock Controller connects and sync to my PS3 while playing PS2 games?.

2. i have to ask is there a way to but PS2.iso game and play it thru External HDD.. as i always play PS2 games on Internal HDD.

thank you.

D

Deleted User

If you're using PS2Classics, it shouldn't disconnect. Do you have multiple PS3 Controllers?
Though at this point, with the newer 4.78 Cobra releases, you can just use ISO and skip the PS2Classics and multiple controllers work fine.

I remember something about PS2Classics only working with the one controller they were initially set up on.

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it disconnects my DS3, ill try to reinstall Ps2Classic Installer. and let you know how it turns out.

thank you

D

Deleted User

Well by default most PS2 games disconnect the PS3 controller since the console reboots, then you should get the "Connect a controller" prompt when the game begins, which then should require you to press the PS button on the DS3 controller. IF it disconnects after that, perhaps something is up with the install.

Or like I said, eventually you can just move to PS2ISO and try that with a newer 4.78 cobra release.

Wickedchew

Masks Works..Wear it!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry as i followed the PS2 Classic.pkg Tutorial here. (which i think is outdated tutorial).
Is the PS2ISO.pkg is a new and alternate for PS2ClassicHolder.. i am google~ing now.. thanks.

will try now if it works.

D

Deleted User

It isn't a package. You need something like webMan/WebManMod (don't know about multiman) to mount the PS2ISO games as a disc. Then you just run them from the disc as you would physical media.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1