Pokeman060

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to play a ROM online.

I have a retail copy of Pokemon AS. I backed up the Game cartridge (dumped the game) using Gateway. Then I got the .3DS file from my SD card and copied it to my computer. Using Gateway ROM Patcher v1.2, I tried to load that .3DS file. But it says "3DS ROM not recognized" and I can't export the header.

What should I do?

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm trying to play a ROM online.

I have a retail copy of Pokemon AS. I backed up the Game cartridge (dumped the game) using Gateway. Then I got the .3DS file from my SD card and copied it to my computer. Using Gateway ROM Patcher v1.2, I tried to load that .3DS file. But it says "3DS ROM not recognized" and I can't export the header.

What should I do?
Rename the file extension to .3dz. If it is a dumped cartridge that's all you need to do to play online with it.

Pokeman060

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to use the header of my Pokemon AS cartridge for another game (Super Smash Bros). Forgot to mention that.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to use the header of my Pokemon AS cartridge for another game (Super Smash Bros). Forgot to mention that.
Delete the game from your SD and try dumping the game again that's all I can suggest. Make sure you are using the latest launcher and have enough free space.

Last edited by Xenon Hacks,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks