Hacking Playing online with legitimate games

mm223

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just bought an unpatched Switch, planning on hacking it (probably fusee gelee... haven't exactly selected a specific exploit yet).

I have concerns with online banning: I am very aware that playing hacked games online will most likely result in my switch being banned. I will not do this.
My question is whether it is safe to play legitimately bought games online on a hacked switch.

The only games I wish to play online with are Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros Ultimate. If I purchase real copies of these games, and play them online, would Nintendo know that my Switch is hacked? Could I be banned? Is this even doable?

I couldn't find a definitive answer online, sorry if this is a topic that's already been covered.
Thanks!

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Using custom firmware online will get you banned sooner or later.

No matter if your games are legit or not.
Use CFW offline and OFW online

Last edited by x3n0,

xYuunax

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
if you want both hacks and online play, you will need to setup an emunand... so keeping either sysnand or emunand clean for online play, while using the other NAND for hacks. But even then, it's not 100% failsafe method.

The only real failsafe method for not getting banned, is never connecting to the internet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: lmao have a BT3 mod calledBT4