Hacking Playing online error with xecuter OS

ZeGerman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So no console ban, but a specific ban for the backup?

If I play a backup of Splatoon 2 I´ll get banned, but if I play my orginal card of splatoon 2 afterwards it works online?

Masacci0

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For now...

but it should come as a hint that nintendo perfectly knows what's happening and will probably act harsher and harsher.

AzizR

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
So no console ban, but a specific ban for the backup?

If I play a backup of Splatoon 2 I´ll get banned, but if I play my orginal card of splatoon 2 afterwards it works online?

based of this thread "https://gbatemp.net/threads/psa-im-bannanas-by-playing-online-using-xecuter-os-sx.508046/"
yes, it is a game ban and not a console ban (FOR NOW).
if you got this error you can still play your legit games online.

Quote:
"Ok guys, i got Banned after 12h of using Online. But..
I can still use eshop
I can still use friendlist
I can still update games

So if you dont care online play, dont use airplane and enjoy game updates and others."

Last edited by AzizR,
Reactions: matias3ds

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or dont pirate at all. Support developers and quit being scummy.

New screenname with the same attitude, Baretbh Seathasky. You know your old user id can be searched on here through Google and your screenname shows up in quotes. So many screennames, so little... Still waiting for you show where N sold those games to you in the eShop. For some reason...I could NEVER find them on there! I can't imagine you were doing what you consider "scummy" by downloading those online and not supporting the devs. Seeing as how you know N has been bringing back those retro consoles {not that it matters if they did or not}, clearly you'll be able to post links to the part of the shop where you bought those SNES/Gameboy games that you show on your YouTube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Seathasky/videos

Otherwise, stop running around be revolting, especially when you're documenting yourself and speaking of yourself.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why be a member here and post on a Switch/Exploiting/Cfw thread, if talk of using pirated backups online is not to your taste?
WTF? You've been a member here for 5 years. It's in the RULES even. The question is, why are you even here if you want to talk piracy?

YngwieMalmsteen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
based of this thread "https://gbatemp.net/threads/psa-im-bannanas-by-playing-online-using-xecuter-os-sx.508046/"

Quote:
I can still use eshop
I can still update games

So if you dont care online play, dont use airplane and enjoy game updates and others."
Was the console banned or just the game cart?

Yami Anubis ZX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Quote:
I can still use eshop
I can still update games

So we really can still use eshop? After being banned? Then okay fine by me, I was just planning on dumping my carts onto the switch, could care less about online, especially since voice chat is ridiculously implemented, I've seen the astro Zelda headsets and it even has 2 cords connecting to a phone and switch, ridiculous.

matias3ds

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
So we really can still use eshop? After being banned? Then okay fine by me, I was just planning on dumping my carts onto the switch, could care less about online, especially since voice chat is ridiculously implemented, I've seen the astro Zelda headsets and it even has 2 cords connecting to a phone and switch, ridiculous.
Yeap totally agreed I have updated a lot of games

castdreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't be surprised if there are future banwaves for people who attempted to connect with known pirated cart headers. Can't wait to read the banwave threads.

If you care about online functionality, buy a 2nd console for homebrew/cfw. Nintendo had us spoiled with the last couple generations.

Reactions: SoLongGayBowser

Gamer77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone I just bought Mario Tennis Aces you think I can access the online mode with my original games under OFW?

Last edited by Gamer77,

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WTF? You've been a member here for 5 years. It's in the RULES even. The question is, why are you even here if you want to talk piracy?
OMG, we can discuss piracy here, we just can't share links or files with copyrighted material. No one has shared anything so no rules were broken.

This has been stated many many times now, go re-read the rules if you think otherwise.

SoLongGayBowser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wouldn't be surprised if there are future banwaves for people who attempted to connect with known pirated cart headers. Can't wait to read the banwave threads.

If you care about online functionality, buy a 2nd console for homebrew/cfw. Nintendo had us spoiled with the last couple generations.

I agree. Nintendo aren't oblivious to what's going on. They know SX OS is out there, they know Atmosphere is coming, it makes sense to sit on the bans until pirating is more established.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7