Hacking Playing.gba formatted movies/shows on GBA SP?

erinr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
A friend of mine sent me a bunch of Dragonballz/Pokemon movies in .gba format, and he said my child can play these on the EZFlash4 on his GBASP- how do i do this?

Do i need to download and install moonshell, or is that already part of the EzFlash program on the cart? Also, where do i put them on the mini sd card? Do i just load them with the EZClient?

cheers!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
you probably need to patch/load them with the ezclient like a normal gba game, then they should run fine.

erinr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
OSW! My saviour from the BG site, how are you? Small world, lol!

I'll give that a try...I guess i should probably not select the "add save patch" and "reset" options when i load them thru the client though eh?

thanks to you and Kaos for the replies!

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
haha yes, i recognised you. i'm good thanks
wink.gif
. is everything working "ok" with the ez4 now?

i don't think the options will matter much at all...
actually, i think you should leave "save patch" selected, because the video could possibly need saving after all.

also, if they don't work, try copying the games to the NOR memory (i think this might be with gba select or start button)

dexmix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the EZ4 Client is only needed for save patches, otherwise just put it on your miniSD/microSD and run it.

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing it's either an official GBA Video title or a random video converted with Meteo. In either case, you should be able to run it directly like any GBA game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...