Munshine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi

I currently own 3 3DS consoles.

One is on firmware 4.5 and I use my Gateway card on it. It has never connected to the internet and I only use it for playing 3DS roms.

The second is the latest firmware 7.1 and I use it to play my retail games and games I have from the eShop.

The third I don't really use but it's also version 7.1.

I am wondering if the blue Gateway card can allow me to play DS games on either of the 2nd or 3rd consoles. I understand that using the blue card on the 4.5 will remove the exploit and I don't want to do that. I also heard that the blue card only works up to 6.1 or something. Is this true? If so is there anything I can do?

Thanks

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
gateway wouldnt release an update for the blue card untill we have an update for the red one. so sorry.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
All other R4 clones work as well but who wants a card that needs to be changed each month?
R4iDSN is not one of those cards. No more so than the R4i Gold 3DS anyway. Those two and the DSTWO are the recommended carts for 3DS. I heard R4iDSN actually receives updates a bit faster than R4i Gold as well (because it has Wood R4 support in the official YWG releases instead of having to wait for the flashcart team to update the Wood R4 on their website)

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
R4iDSN is not one of those cards. No more so than the R4i Gold 3DS anyway. Those two and the DSTWO are the recommended carts for 3DS. I heard R4iDSN actually receives updates a bit faster than R4i Gold as well (because it has Wood R4 support in the official YWG releases instead of having to wait for the flashcart team to update the Wood R4 on their website)

W/e has Wood R4 support is a good card... which is the 2 cards ;A;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since