Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOrwell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not always about "cheap games". I find the screens on the 3ds too small to see the text on them without magnifying lenses. I'm going to be looking into a 2ds xl simply because the text is readable, but they aren't exactly cheap either.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At one time I had thought nintendo would maybe have a Cart slot to play 3DS games on tv since it would have worked, considering the wii u has a game pad touch screen, but it never happened. Sony makes TV like accessories for the portable systems, but not nintendo. We only had the gameboy player, a NDS/3DS player would have been cool for WII U With the online modes and stuff. Just sucked it never happened. :(

Powerful

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like everyone else said, although getting citra emulator might be a fix for you? It emulates the 3ds, but it is in beta! This is for PC.

Nigleet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well in theory it "Could" be posible. Remember when people started to run PSP Games on their PS3s? But we can't be sure until we have IOSU and after some years of research.
Keep in mind that the PS3 was running PSP Minis natively. That was used as the base for running of other PSP games on CFW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: hi