Play Pokemon through Twitch

ResleyZ

Swiggity swaggity swooty, I love my own booty
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wtf, for every vote for anarchy there's like 5 votes for democracy.

This is one of the most intense battles I've ever witnessed though.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh dear lord. We're trying so hard to get democracy working for just a little while to get the team fixed up, but between the trolls and the simply stupid people, we keep getting pushed towards anarchy. It doesn't particularly help that it seems to shift towards anarchy a lot more easily than it does towards democracy when considering each group of votes that it registers.
The thing is the slider is a ratio. At the far right it goes to the left easier than the right, but that also works the other way around. You need >80% to get democracy.

ßleck

Console Peasant
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WHAT THE!?! I missed way too much! FOR THE LOVE OF HELIX WHY IS EVERYTHING IN THE BOX!?!

They seem to have made some good progress though, let's hope Bird Jesus will be save.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, at this point, every Pokemon of value is stuck in one box or another and is at risk of release the next time anarchy tries any PC shenanigans, and democracy is failing to get voted through, placing the odds nearly at zero that we'll actually be able to repair the team. This is essentially a Safari Zone situation in that, with what we've done, there is almost no possible way to fix it via anarchy. There is some miniscule chance that we could fix it, but there is a minority just large enough to prevent the needed numbers for getting the rest of the way to democracy in order to make repairs.

Essentially, if the supporters of anarchy don't cave, or if democracy just doesn't get some more supporters, we're probably going to be stuck for the next day while we try to get Lapras back out without releasing it, since we're currently lacking anything else that can surf, much less the surf HM which is also stuck in the PC.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, at this point, every Pokemon of value is stuck in one box or another and is at risk of release the next time anarchy tries any PC shenanigans, and democracy is failing to get voted through, placing the odds nearly at zero that we'll actually be able to repair the team. This is essentially a Safari Zone situation in that, with what we've done, there is almost no possible way to fix it via anarchy. There is some miniscule chance that we could fix it, but there is a minority just large enough to prevent the needed numbers for getting the rest of the way to democracy in order to make repairs.

Essentially, if the supporters of anarchy don't cave, or if democracy just doesn't get some more supporters, we're probably going to be stuck for the next day while we try to get Lapras back out without releasing it, since we're currently lacking anything else that can surf, much less the surf HM which is also stuck in the PC.
Grinding Rhyhorn works too.

Reactions: NahuelDS

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didnt expect them to get more than 3 badges.
Anything is possible
Jesus christ, they'll kill it. It's already tedious doing it alone. LOL
I am surprised they got out of the dark cave. Perhaps it was easier navigating it during the late night...
Still they are a few things I do not expect doing... Yet
Catching the rest of the legendaries, and beating the elite 4 XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Maybe it was my Atari 1300... +1